pb grief
fort
uped hoz
dracs
dungo
gore
raven
and rare ring

i loose tooooo much if dont use Guillames? its because i always liked to use gaze...

Guillames is even better than COA?

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: I lost so much if dont use Guillames?

what are you killing and what is your build

for general pvm with smite/zeal that set up would be fine

for ubers the guillamers would be a big help

Vingadorr

Diabloii.Net Member

its for pvm, every type of pvm

hmmmm, i will make a test later doing uber whit guill to see if change that much...

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member

this is my gear:

gaze
highlords
pb grief
fort
uped hoz
dracs
dungo
gore
raven
and rare ring

i loose tooooo much if dont use Guillames? its because i always liked to use gaze...

Guillames is even better than COA?
Why gaze? It's not like you don't leech enough with Dracul's anyway. Guillaume's gives +15 strength, sick crushing blow and 15% DS which will shoot your damage up quite high, even if the LCS won't display it. For PvM I would consider it the top zealot helm no competition.

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Leech does not work with smite.

The only thing attractive for a Smiter on Gaze is the PDR.

I'd choose Guillaume's though. I love that helmet.

Vingadorr

Diabloii.Net Member

hmmmmmmm :scratchchin:

tyvm for helping guys, i will do this change, lets see whats happens :hijack:

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Hrmrmrmrm, who exactly hijacked your thread? :scratchchin: Or was it simply a misunderstanding of what the smiley means?

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

my $0.02.....

quite some time ago now, i was lucky enough to find a nigh-on-perfect CoA (2/15/30/392). i naturally built a pally to make use of it.

that pally still carries a Guillaumes helm with him. for PvM purposes, Guillaumes > CoA. seeing that CoA > Gaze, we can safely assume that Guilly > Gaze.

seriously, guillaumes is the best damn PvM melee hat in the while game. 35% CB is just awesome for pvm pwnage.

Vingadorr

Diabloii.Net Member

my $0.02.....

quite some time ago now, i was lucky enough to find a nigh-on-perfect CoA (2/15/30/392). i naturally built a pally to make use of it.

that pally still carries a Guillaumes helm with him. for PvM purposes, Guillaumes > CoA. seeing that CoA > Gaze, we can safely assume that Guilly > Gaze.

seriously, guillaumes is the best damn PvM melee hat in the while game. 35% CB is just awesome for pvm pwnage.
really? so even better, now i dont need anymore to go and get COA

funny, all this time i using Gaze and not Guillaumes... :scratchchin:

Hrmrmrmrm, who exactly hijacked your thread? :scratchchin: Or was it simply a misunderstanding of what the smiley means?
simply a misunderstanding of what the smiley means, btw, what this means? was a so cool smiley :crazyeyes:

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Hijacking a thread means that someone "stole your thread". For example, now we are discussing you helmet choice. If someone ELSE came and started talking about troubles with HIS paladin, ignoring you completely, that'd be thread hijacking.

Vingadorr

Diabloii.Net Member

Hijacking a thread means that someone "stole your thread". For example, now we are discussing you helmet choice. If someone ELSE came and started talking about troubles with HIS paladin, ignoring you completely, that'd be thread hijacking.
ops, sorry for that misunderstanding :crazyeyes: