I learn a lesson from ignorant bnet kiddies.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
I learn a lesson from ignorant bnet kiddies.

I was dueling in some game, where there was a necro hosted me. He is so annoying that curse everyone with lower resist but not dueling at all, not long later I brought my zon, and he brought a zon too and start spamming slow missile and inner sight. He annoyed me so much that I started to complain. Well then he started to pick on my English. I told him I came from Hong Kong and English is my second language. I knew he had absolutely no knowledge to the outside world when he said English is the only language in the world. And he said if you can't speak English well, don't play the game. I can't believe some people are SO ignorant that think English is the only language in the world, and feel superior when his English is better than the ones who English isn't their first language.

I feel better that at least I know two languages, rather than only one.
Rant ends.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Remember, stupid people are more prone to being run over by a bus.

Don't let it bother you. Have fun and enjoy the game.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Either that or like me...:grin:
Bleh, Eve, you get all worked up (and no, my Necro was never in there. Eve's memory is failing in his Middle Age). SM is bleh, and it was a little joke. Did it twice...with a naked zon...and you killed me...

Then you told me that I was the only person you hated...and I told you your English wasn't so great. I don't feel bad about it...

Ewwww, just re-read your post. Some tasteful editing there. :tongue:. Enjoy yourself Eve (just remember that if you can't get your story half right, why should I feel half bad).

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Nyax, continue to think in your way if you want to, but what I wanna said is that you can never live outside the world if you continue think like that.
As you said, your necro is not there, so it is not our game we have arguments with.
And yeah, I do hate you, but I don't want to bring our personal stuff on this forum, I don't want me and you get banned on this forum because of them. Lets keep them private.
But remember, you will not be alone.

See, like right there. I actually cannot understand you. It's not me being stuck up or mean, I actually can't. How am I supposed to maintain working relations with someone with whom I cannot communicate?
That's obviously your problem. I have been here long enough and all of the people can understand what I am saying here.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Nyax, continue to think in your way if you want to.
Remember, you are not be alone.
See, like right there. I actually cannot understand you. It's not me being stuck up or mean, I actually can't. How am I supposed to maintain working relations with someone with whom I cannot communicate?

@mainaman: Yeah, sorry. All my items just got...erm...misplaced (If you frequent the US East Trade Forum, you'll get a better idea of what I mean). I'm enjoying my last couple days before I make my last char. Sorry for that. (of course Eve knew this...but we'll just pretend that he didn't understand...or, maybe with his godly remembering skills, he can make it so it never happened).

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Either that or like me...:grin:
Bleh, Eve, you get all worked up (and no, my Necro was never in there. Eve's memory is failing in his Middle Age). SM is bleh, and it was a little joke. Did it twice...with a naked zon...and you killed me...

Then you told me that I was the only person you hated...and I told you your English wasn't so great. I don't feel bad about it...

Ewwww, just re-read your post. Some tasteful editing there. :tongue:. Enjoy yourself Eve (just remember that if you can't get your story half right, why should I feel half bad).
looks like another random that cant duel at all but still wastes his time in dueling games..

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel bad for what happened Eve, but I hope you don't feel this hatred toward all of us English 1st Language speakers. I can assure you that the population of stuck up nativists is very small and hopefully their presence on bnet is limited.

channimal

Diabloii.Net Member
There's a good reason why Darwin was a smart man.. give it some time.. there's a bus with that bnet moron's name on it :)

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Who cares if he's spelling and grammar is good if he's just writing crap? Only thing that matters is that you can make yourself understood in a decent way.

Actually, english ain't even that good of a language, lots of words for the same thing, and strange grammatical expesions that make no sense if you've not been thaught what they mean ... Some changes might be a good idea:

English After All Is An Indo-German Language... A little news item you may not be aware of...
The European Commission just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase in plan that would be known as "EuroEnglish".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have less letters.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with the "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.
In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"'s in the language is disgraceful, and they should go away. By the 4th year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaiining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.
After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.
ACHTUNG! ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!!
Ve haf also decided zat driving vil be changed to ze oposit sid of ze road. Ze first year ve vil change over ze truks and buses.
Sourse.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, were you playing on Asia realms or US realms? If you were on Asia then he was being extremely ignorant. If it was on US it would only be moderately ignorant. Either way, tolerance is one thing that is lacking when we are sitting anonymously at our computers, hiding behind a screen name. That's ironic, don't you think?

As the rednecks say; if you can't speak the language, leave the country. But it is okay for us to come to your country.:)

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel bad for what happened Eve, but I hope you don't feel this hatred toward all of us English 1st Language speakers. I can assure you that the population of stuck up nativists is very small and hopefully their presence on bnet is limited.
I don't hate native English speaker, but if they show off their skills, then I can't take it.

Who cares if he's spelling and grammar is good if he's just writing crap? Only thing that matters is that you can make yourself understood in a decent way.

Actually, english ain't even that good of a language, lots of words for the same thing, and strange grammatical expesions that make no sense if you've not been thaught what they mean ... Some changes might be a good idea:

Sourse.
Some how I agree. Take an example, you won't know truck is related to a type of vehicle if you don't know what a truck is. But in my language, you can more or less know what's truck as the word "Car" is included in the phrase.
Oops, off topic kills again :azn:

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
No to mention that public duelling games is probably the worst place to be if you want to meet smart and mature people :rolleyes:...
Don't say that frosty, you'll never know what kind of people you'll meet in a pubbie game. Even the most lame people can be pretty smart and educated, some who just want to blow of some steam when they totally ruin the game with slur. You never know what kind of people that is sitting at the other end of the line.
Hate is such a strong word.

- D.J.

hisakix

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm proud to able to read, write, and speak 3 languages. English was my 2nd (technically, 3rd) language and there isn't a day where I don't feel extremely privileged to be trilingual. More so than the past, this is seen as a highly valuable asset.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
I live in Arizona and I wish my Mandarin was has good as your English.

Hell, I wish my English was as good as yours and I am a native English speaker!

Ok maybe my English is better than yours but is IS my native language!