I know why I am afraid of bras.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
I know why I am afraid of bras.

Because they're god damn dangerous is why! -_-' I told you all that bras are something to be feared, but none listened.....

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
The bra has a double mysterious power contained within.

It's not scary to me, just mystifying enough to give me butterflies.

-D2netDad

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
James Campbell, who was driving behind the girls, said he swerved to avoid the bra and his car flipped several times.
Why would you avoid it at all? if it was me I'd probably stop in the middle of the highway to pick it up. Yes more people would've been hurt if not killed, but thats just me.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Of course bra's can be dangerous.

You could trip over a gelbra and break your neck (kinda nicked that from last weeks "Never Mind The Buzzcocks")

And in an episode of Case Closed - think it was the one in which Ran Mori was having flashbacks - Shinichi, her detective bf discovers that the person who got murdered on the plane got stabbed with a wire from a wired bra, which had been sharpened for its purpose.

Isolde - I hate bra's aswell, more like an uncomfy necessary evil, so not having huge knockers I decided I'm well off with a comfy soft bra with no wires.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky you. I'm in a bra 24 hours a day.
Ouch, poor you. When I was younger and a lot more insecure, I thought it would be great to be anything but an A sizer. Now that I'm older, I'm glad I am, it's ever so convienant, and no boys I can or would want to impress with it anyways.
But I've talked to some women who had a fairly large set, and they're usually not happy. Sure it looks nice, but the pain ruins it kinda.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Ouch, poor you. When I was younger and a lot more insecure, I thought it would be great to be anything but an A sizer. Now that I'm older, I'm glad I am, it's ever so convienant, and no boys I can or would want to impress with it anyways.
But I've talked to some women who had a fairly large set, and they're usually not happy. Sure it looks nice, but the pain ruins it kinda.
I actually prefer them smaller.

Mmm, bras contain some of the best things on earth.

Why would you swerve to avoid hitting the damned thing? I doubt the thing was the size of a circus tent...

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually prefer them smaller.
:nervous:

Nah seriously, I later learned that lots of guys actually don't mind smaller. We all have our teenage issues I suppose. Never bought a wonderbra though. Figured that if I'd ever get that far that I'd have to take it off, the guy would wonder where the set went....

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Mmm, bras contain some of the best things on earth.

Why would you swerve to avoid hitting the damned thing? I doubt the thing was the size of a circus tent...
Uh, if a bra came at me at 70 MPH (and I wasn't afraid of bras), I'd still ****ing swerve. Anything coming at me at 70 MPH would certainly make me nervous.

Vivi said:
Nah seriously, I later learned that lots of guys actually don't mind smaller. We all have our teenage issues I suppose. Never bought a wonderbra though. Figured that if I'd ever get that far that I'd have to take it off, the guy would wonder where the set went....
I'm not very cultured, so I never understood the excitement over big breasts. To me it just seems like they'd get in the way. It doesn't make sense.