I know this is old but it's so darn funny!

Lmao, never seen that before, thats hilarious :lol: I like that last pic about the kid almost done puberty :drool: Kinda odd choice to use that smiley but hey first time for everything. (using the smily)

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
the funniest things about sites like these are the hatemails. People just don't realize these are just jokes and are obviously not serious. Anyone who takes a site like that as fact is just plain stupid.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
cougar said:
the funniest things about sites like these are the hatemails. People just don't realize these are just jokes and are obviously not serious. Anyone who takes a site like that as fact is just plain stupid.
Agreed. How could anyone take this seriously?

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.

ps. The music owns.

Honestly, Pirates>Ninjas. Don't be mad, its just my opinion, pirates make more funny sounds :flip: What about wiggers? do they count? If so they come in a close second. Who had that site about the 3 wigger rappers? Lol damn that site was funny too :lol:

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I say that pirates pwn ninjas. Who else can say "I be comin' fer yer booty!" and not end up being sued? I like pirates. YARRRR!

Anakha1

Banned
have you ever even seen a real hippo? are you fjucking stupid? don't you know that hippos don't drink pop or "hang" out with ninja. what does "hang out" mean you freak. i bet it has something to do with animal sexuality, you little ***. only a *** would think that hippos fight people with friends. hippos are animals that don't talk, you moron. why would you ever make a story full of lies. are you trying to confuse people. you are right that they live in the forest, but THAT'S ALL.

when you realize how ****ing stupid you are, you are going to feel reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaal stupid,

your anti-fan,

Terral

Best. Hatemail. EVER.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
everyone who never saw this before, enjoy

everyone who saw this years ago and still finds it funny, you've got a face killing, a nukage and a house drop in your future

BenDover

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh my god, some of those hatemails are so dumb, it makes me wonder why the writers haven't been put to sleep yet.

The site rules though. Have looked at it a couple of times before.

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
@ Wuhan_Clan
What was the G.W.B. private anti-terrorist hot line number again...

I think I saw someone on a pro-terrorist page which showed how to eat canned food and build bombs. And a lawsuit against ACME seems to be in order as I've interrogated the poor individual in my dark cellar I've managed to wrangle out an confession that he used equipment provided by said company to produce a cardboard bomb.

I've now armed myself with a automatic rifle in case my post is intercepted and terrorists seek to kill me and my prisoner of war before any other secrets can be revealed.

On completely other note which method of torturing have you found most efficient in the case of large mammals? Is the thumbscrew still best or is that old news?

edit: dumb content mistake (like the whole post:))

Anakha1

Banned
Forcefeedback said:
On completely other note which method of torturing have you found most efficient in the case of large mammals? Is the thumbscrew still best or is that old news?
Celine Dion and Elton John duet marathon played in repetition topped with Roseanne Barr's rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha. I've seen that site before, but I never payed any attention to the hate mail. That stuff is fantastic. People that become angry over things like that are great.