I know i dont post too much, but am i mildly liked around here? de

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate you, SD.

Oh Viv, your eyes are like sapphires, your mouth rubies and your skin finest alabaster... your presence lights up the vastest room, like a beam of purest moonlight... when you speak, it is the music of the angels themselves...
You need to have your eyes and ears checked.
I sound like a death common peasant, and my eyes don't match the color of sapphires.....:tongue:

So, Freet, to answer your question: it might work if someone pays attention. :wink:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, of course we do. Everyone likes to feel appreciated now and then. I don't think it is healthy to crave it though or to seek it out in certain places/ways. I'm no different than anyone else in that I enjoy it when someone responds to a post of mine and makes it clear I'm contributing something valuable or amusing them. I think seeking out interaction of that sort is only human; we all like validation, but like anything else it's about moderation.
Sometimes, in days when you feel insecure, you need to hear it so you can move on and regain selfconfidence.

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes, in days when you feel insecure, you need to hear it so you can move on and regain selfconfidence.

I suppose I'm different in the sense that I don't base my self-confidence on what other people think of me. To each their own.

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
It might be just the gems I'm after. :scratch: :wink3:
Then it's working!
How does it feel to have a man wrapped around your little finger? To have him do whatever it is you ask... and feel happy to do it?

You cunning little vixen :love:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Then it's working!
How does it feel to have a man wrapped around your little finger? To have him do whatever it is you ask... and feel happy to do it?

You cunning little vixen :love:
:awe: I never had that....
and if I had a man to do whatever I asked him, I'd sure let him do something else. Usually to do with fixing things, or things I lack the physical strength for :laughing: :girly: