I knew it!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Is that real or photoshopped?

Come to think of it, it wouldn't be that hard to set up.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Bortaz said:
Damn it. When I was a child, I bet with my mother (she initiated the bet when I was some 8 years; I think she was trying to teach me something about hope in the future, faith in some fairy tales' teachings and observing what's happening in the world) that if no treasure of gold has been found 'til the day I reach maturity, which according to the laws of my country took place early in the year 2000, she'd give me some 20 bucks - if not, I'd buy her a cold one. Had we been presented this photo earlier, the bet might've been off.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
Another victory for the Captain.

TonoTheHero said:
Disaster or all the free beer you can carry? You decide.
if you like licking the beer off the pavement covered in glass shards, maybe...

skihard

Banned
Rabbitz said:
Pfft, its just grolsh anyway.
Careful, Grolsh in the brown bottle flippies is the awsome. Not a fan of the green bottle Grolsh however and I think that's all that's in the picture.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
(1) You therefore provide a fresh photo that makes the point with far more modern impact

(2) You therefore make a whiny post and inflate your smappange post count by one more

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE YOU AUSSIE NUB CAKE

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
I just wanted to call someone a "nub cake." You fit the bill.
*wanders into thread*

:scratch: This is the 2nd time in the past two weeks dondrei has been called a "nubcake". :scratch:

*wanders right back out*

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
*wanders into thread*

:scratch: This is the 2nd time in the past two weeks dondrei has been called a "nubcake". :scratch:

*wanders right back out*
Nubblancmange...