Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

i just want to say...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fallen_62, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Fallen_62

Fallen_62 IncGamers Member

i just want to say...

when i browse the OTF, and i look at the memebers currently browsing, i see a beautiful sight... many yellow pal names, and many of the new B,G,P,S (is that all?) images for the "new style pals." u go to just about any other forum on this site, and u wont find as many people donating...

so, in short, i would like to say Keep it up people! and if u are feeling really generous *cough*GPBH*cough* u could send some my way :p

2. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

i don't think the need for donations is stressed very much at all on the other forums around here.. it's hardly even spoken of here... but then again, this is where most of the people who have given up the game and have a normal job and are able to be a pal reside

the other 90% of the forums consist of quite a few people that just want to talk about the game and don't really care whether the site needs money or not

3. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

It's just because if you aren't a pal you don't get to hang out with the cool kids. Damn those cool kids and their elitest ways!!! Damn them to hell!!!

Oh wait I am a pal, and so I'm a cool kid.

Cool kids ROCK!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

4. SomeCanadianGuy

SomeCanadianGuy IncGamers Member

We cool kids are the coolest. Especially with all the enticing pics in the pal forum. Just getting to see all the Pal girls like that, well it makes being a pal entirely worth it. Screw the other privileges, bring on the nudies!!! :teeth:

5. tydon

tydon IncGamers Member

If this sites still around when I graduate from college I will donate, but as of now I am just a high schooler saving up for college. Maybe in 4-5 years *whacked in head by trout for saying the word that cannot be mentioned* three will be out =p.

6. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

How much money do your banners cost on the site? should rake in quite a few with that many people going on the site per day. I'm all for donations... but i find some of the pals to be more, but i really dont care for a pal status..

i find some of the pals too liberal and a bit... immature *getting the hose*
    just my opinion, a lot of the non-pals make pretty good arguments, liberal or non-liberal and post interesting facts on their threads.

7. SuggestiveName

I am in college, and have car payments. I am broke, yet I still donate. Feel guilty tydon. And dirty, oh so dirty.

NO MORE EXCUSES JOIN THE COOL KIDS CLIQUE TODAY!!!

8. SomeCanadianGuy

SomeCanadianGuy IncGamers Member

The banners don't make that much money because nobody clicks on them almost. That's the problem. If people actually took the 3 seconds to click and then close the pop-up window, maybe they would bring in enough money to support the site without a problem. But, as is, the banner clicking isn't enough to succesfully keep the site alive on their own.

9. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

well it's not as if being a pal automatically makes us better than non pals or better able to post anyway :)

i've seen pals banned for being idiots, i was almost one of them, i'm in no way different than the rest of you :D

10. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

understandable, and i'm not saying all pals are immature, there's quite a few who seem very educated. How much money on average do people donate to have pal status?

Zeppelin rocks btw, i have every one of their cd's.
    currently working on playing that weird guitar solo on dazed and confused, the disortion sounds neat with my new guitar.

11. SuggestiveName

I believe the base payment now is $4 for 3 months of bronze pal status. But be warned that this donation automatically makes you a commie pinko liberal hippie tree-hugging granola-eating enya-listening punk.

12. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

whoop, better stay clear then. I like my conversative lifestyle... no tree hugging, vegan eating, green-peace loving group for me.

13. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I infest these forums like the plague and spread to every crevice and orifice, I make everyone feel bad for not being a pal, and I will continue to do so!! It is spreading slowly, but make yourselves seen and others will follow the example.

*kills a hippie at random to prove he's still badash*