Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I just love having a baby girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by zodiac66, May 7, 2005.

1. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

I just love having a baby girl

Little girl clothes are so cute. I just bought Samara her summer wardrobe and I had a blast. Liam is not so keen on the shopping thing. All he wants are shorts and t-shirts.

I went out and spent way to much money today. I did that because I found out today that I am cancer free. I don't have to go back for a year. Four years ago, I had cervical cancer and had a chunk of my cervix taken out. I was told I couldn't carry a baby (hooey) and that it might come back (hooey).

So, in celebration, I went out an bought Samara clothes and Liam got a couple games. Of course, a nice dinner is in order :).

2. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Congratulations on all fronts, and Happy Mother's Day, Zodi.

Yes, little girl clothes are cute, though my littlest girl is fast approaching 11 years old and growing like a weed. I have to buy her some new clothes tomorrow.

Well, I have a granddaughter almost 2 years old now, so...

3. zodiac66

Thanks Mixed. We are all going to the zoo on Sunday. They have all sorts of events for Mother's Day.

Liam was fretting about what to get me for MD. I told him "The best present a child can give to their Mom is one that is made, one that shows time and not money." The Zoo has alot of horticultural projects for kids to make for Mom.

4. caddad

caddad IncGamers Member

5. zodiac66

What an adorable picture. I'm so glad she is a survivor. Cancer should never happen to little kids. It shouldn't happen to anyone, but especially kids.

You are right, it does lift the spirits. Instead of worrying about money, I went out and bought some nice things for the kids. I made plans to enjoy the great weekend ahead with the kiddies.

The phone call I had to make to the doc was hair raising though. I sat on hold for five mins. All I could think of was "They are trying to find a doc to tell me its back". It just turned out to be a busy day for them. I will always go through this every year, but it makes every year better to know I am alive.

6. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

hearing how happy you are and how much you love your daughter makes me feel all good inside :)

7. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Me too. He has good tastes.