i just don't care right now...

prion

Diabloii.Net Member
i just don't care right now...

honestly...they are about 2-3 years too late with this game.

we've all been expecting it so long that the announcement itself will be anticlimactic, of course they've recenently leaked it which is even worse.

a lot of the proposed questions are loaded in that people can't help but phrase them with reference to the many flaws they percieve in diablo 2

the recent diablo 2 patch was highly disappointing, it did nothing really since you should never want to put another CD in your drive anyhow. Is this what we are to expect, Blizzard? more disappointment? By the way a no-CD patch is itself confirmation of a new game.

Don't get me wrong i will likely buy the game on release day, in fact I will probably have to buy a brand new computer which i will do as well. But call me then. For now I just can't get excited.

ohnoyellowdinosaur

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: i just don't care right now...

Yeah, there were a few flaws in diablo ii, but every game blizzard has released has basically ruled it's genre for the next decade. I doubt there will be much disappointment.

Also, in diablo's case, there's alot of understandable circumstances. I mean, the whole diablo ii team basically quit.

Flux

Administrator

So D3 is 2-3 years too late, and you're not excited about it at all. But you're committing to purchase it the day it's released, and you're even down for a $1000+ system upgrade in order to optimize your play experience?

Um.... what would you do if you were excited about it? :confused:

sectoid

Diabloii.Net Member

dude, chill out, it's just a game :)
To make you happy: seems like the last D2 patch has some hidden things in it, like a new tune for Tristram, and if you defeat all 3 prime evils at someplace (maybe uber tristram? idk) you receive a powerful charm that has some clues to D3, like "level 10 hydra" :D