Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I Imbued This Godly Naga..

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Still-Xey-Lover, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

I Imbued This Godly Naga..

To reach the 5th ias breakpoint on zeal youd need 10 ias on the naga + twitch + deaths.. well i got 30 ias on a naga, 130ish ar, around 20 max and abbout 112 ED. ITs leve 26 required and has 117 dmg. This would be INSANE on a zealer. I could go to level 31, get nm rushed (10 stat pts), and use the naga at that level on my zealer build for the cleaver or i could rebuild. I think i might just rebuild and do teh pwnage at level 26 :D I was SO happy when i imbued this naga. The feeling was great! All i can say is i love imbuing/charsi, and i love my nec for his imbuing powers. Because of the massive str requirement (121!!) should i use a 3 pamethyst crown? Or stick with biggins. Lastly, is duskdeep (8 max) better than the ed from biggins.

2. eggo

eggo IncGamers Member

I believe 8 max is better depending on the damage on the weapon. B/c the ED from Biggins will be counted based on the weapon, so I guess they would be about the same if you use a ~100 dmg weapon.

3. sculpen

sculpen IncGamers Member

If you're going that route, you should instead use a Pruby crown and invest the points in strength.

Paladin:
    Pruby helm - 114 life
    Pame helm - 90 life (30 * 3)

Pamethyst helms are only worth using on barbs.

BTW, that naga will be amazing at 5 frame zeal :thumbsup: I suggest making a new lvl 26 pal just for it. Also zealers tend to run a bit low on attack rating even with angelic and sigs/hsarus... you could consider a Pdiamond mask is 300ar... sigs doesnt beat that till level 38!

4. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Hmm yeah i had problems with ar also. I'm kinda bummed that the IAS needed is 63, so if i used bloodfists id be 3 life short. Either way, i should be getting ATLEAST 600. I expect more because of the high str though. If i find my life being to low i can just use prubies, if i find i'm not hitting enough i can just switch the pruby helm for a pdiamond helm. Thanks for your input guys. Next build : level 26 conc baba :D