I hurt

Dutchman

Diabloii.Net Member
I hurt

My basement was finished in 1973. It looks like a basement finished in..... 1973.

Fake wood panelling, baby **** coloured carpet, sick baby **** coloured paint. It has it all.

I've spent the last two days dismantling the ceiling and ripping the panelling off. Haven't yet ripped out the carpet.

I've found pounds of mouse **** (Dave lived here 30+ ****ing years, I solved the mouse problem in 10 minutes once I realized I had one. **** you Dave!), 3 condoms, thankfully unused, so old they had no expiry date. I've been sexually active for more than 20 years and condoms always had expiry dates in my recollection. How the holy hell old are these? Contracter must have banged his very hairy 73 gf during reno.

The work is decent quality so I know it wasn't Dave, further proof was found in the solid 50 lbs of assorted crap sealed behind the walls. drywall, pressboard, wood, etc. Is it so hard to throw it out yourselves jackholes?

My shoulder is killing me, my back is agony, there is no word to describe my knees.

Thank you baby jesus for whiskey.

Dutch

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Re: I hurt

Just keep thinking that there is no way that it can get worse.

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member

There was a guy that always said "could've been worse, could've been worse".
So a friend told him not always, and said "What about Mr. Brown? He came home from a trip a day earlier and found his wife in bed with another man. He shot and killed them both. Now there's two people dead and another in prison for the rest of his life."
The guy said, "could have been worse."
"how could it have been worse?"
"He could have come home two days early that's the day I was with her."

Back on topic. SuperDave told me how you could have avoided the knee pain but I can't repeat it here without getting banned.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member

im moving into a new place on the first. its in kinda ****ty condition right now. i hope i dont find that stuff.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

The Wife and I moved a Washer Dryer set, Fridge and 3 rooms of furniture we bought from a friend that was moving to our house today, Hired 2 guys from outside home depot to do the grunt work. She supervised, I did the truck driving.

Just a suggestion

Gertlex

Banned

The Wife and I moved a Washer Dryer set, Fridge and 3 rooms of furniture we bought from a friend that was moving to our house today, Hired 2 guys from outside home depot to do the grunt work. She supervised, I did the truck driving.

Just a suggestion
And remember to make sure neither of them is named Dave.