I have to brag again :)

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I have to brag again :)

I just got Liam's proficiency test scores back and I am very proud. He had an advanced score in reading. He missed a perfect score in Citizenship by 3 points. Math was OK except for conceptual understanding and data analysis of which he scored perfect. Science and writing were both over the mean score.

I am relieved he did so well. He told me yesterday that his teacher said some of the kids didn't pass and he was afraid that he was one of them. I did my best to reassure him, but he was still afraid.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Liam should know better than to be worried. If it's a state standardized test (which it sounds like it is), then he really should have no troubles at all, assuming he is in a better than average school, which I'm sure he is in.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Well done Liam! :thumbsup: How old is he btw, is this one of his first big tests or something, to make him nervous about it?

I'll add my query too... what is citizenship?

KnightFall

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothin' wrong with being a proud beaming mom... I've no doubt that you've got yourself a couple of pretty awesome kids there Zodi. :)

Grats to Liam... I second the notion that you should take him to get ice cream. :)

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Social Studies is basically history and economics with a splattering of the social sciences (sociology, physcology, ect.) here and there.