Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I have returned.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by )BoNes(, Mar 27, 2004.

1. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

I have returned.

Hey everyone just thought I'd stop by, since i started playing d2 again (hardcore fire druid with no items :).

Dunno if anyone remembers me, I was in 76legit for a long time. Well... :)

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Hi :wave:

3. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

welcome back.

i was wondering where you were when i visited west for awhile.

4. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Hey kaz :) Long time no see glad to see ur still playing. So wuts 1.10 like? Is clan 76legit still alive? I wanna start playing again :clap: Have you seen jaz or did he quit (all our guys expired).

On a side note, my lvl 43 druids deeds of valor will be remembered. :cheesy:

5. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

:cheesy: <-- i see you've met the fun smiley.

i just recently started playing again after getting bored of gunbound and survival project. i still play occassionally, but it isnt as competitive as it was before. (now its hacked like no tomorrow, and the people there cant do anything about it because the hackers and kiddy scripters will always be one step ahead.)

76 is now clan honor. it was dead for quite some time while everyone was busy playing ladder. then pub ladder. eventually i think it was garb who got west back active (zhar and garb abolished most of the rules so there can be a way for testing to see whats overpowered and balancing, etc. this brought many to join again).

as of east, i stayed in contact with some people from 76/CH east, they wanted me to come back and duel in the league. but i said, the only condition i would come back is if CH was active. but they never did bring it back to life. When i got bored of the other games, i made a thread asking people to join our games, advertised in the east trade forum (i made quite a few friends there), and brought a couple of west/euro duelers to east sharing of my gear, etc. Anyways, slowly east became active too.

Yup thats my story.

Jazz visits here from time to die. Usually posts once a month.

6. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

This is what happened.

I come back to dii. I notice no one is in the channel ever, NEVER EVER. I'm like "wtf". So I come to dii.net. I go and look at the rules in the forum. I start up MSN and I'm like "Zhar you see all these rules we have?" and Zhar is like "yeah" and I'm like "No. Too many rules."

Zhar says he has been thinking we put too many rule restrictions on too soon and I say that we should just get rid of all of the rules except the few that aren't about skills (like no dupes). Zhar says he'll talk to Garbad about it (who apparently quit playing in my absence as well).

So next day, boom, rules change. I get on, Zhar starts doing rushes/leveling and Garbad makes like 5 duelers.

Now I just need to find more time to be more active.... maybe post less?

-Mepersoner, Furry Admin

7. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Well on the upside its getting more active. A few of my friends from school both were thinkin about playing again...3 more people :)

One thing is though that none of us have any items. Like at all. Everything expired. Id love to play again but I would need some help getting back on my feet. Also, how are druids in pvp now? :) I cant play tonight since no d2 here so ill be posting :)

8. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

o_O

Something like that anyhow. Zhar and I talked a lot but never actually did anything. Zhar finally came on once and that motivated me to actually duel (hadn'y played much in months). A lot of people on my f lists were still active, so.. Zhar is still afk/working too much to do much, as usual.

And yeah, I am making duelers like crazy to give me a good selection again. I stripped everyone and deleted them all when 1.10 came out.

Garbad

9. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

I think the 1.10 Fire Druids gave a whole new meaning to people using fire absorb in pvp. Tho that fire sorc kinda helped....but they always go WTF!..when Volcano kills them quick..."hey I got tons of absorb!"....KNOW YOUR OPPONENTS! :lol:

Druids rock in pvp still :thumbsup:

10. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Excellent. My hope is to make a clan honor pvp druid. Wind is cheapest prolly. But since my items currently consist of cracked sashs and tp scrolls I need help. Any donations would be nice :)

11. Asheron

Asheron IncGamers Member

I'd say fire would be cheaper than wind,since you wont need to worry about FCR and stuff which leaves you flexible with teh gearz0r.

12. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

just when you thought it was safe to let your children out...

13. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

hmm... back in the day, i dueled in 76 east... not much melee competition so i quit that (that and wolves aren't the best team duelers unless they gots good "gearz0r"
    it's even more so in 1.10... so my interest in CH pvp has dropped considerably... hell, my interest in pvp in general has dropped as well...
    i'm kinda in the rut where my only real competition is the best melee druids on east... and that kinda leaves my list of opponents rather small...
    so i've decided to go back to the D2 roots and make a classic paladin... oh, he's ladder too... so even if i convert him to expansion, i'll still have nothing... so i'm going completely untwinked... just beat Diablo a few hours ago, did it solo at lvl 24... i was rather impressed with myself... ;)
    i guess pvm isn't as mindnumbingly boring as i thought it was... especially when there's no clear longterm goal.. just the short ones (ie completing the next quest)

anyway... i'd like to say "welcome back, to the little world known as D2..."

14. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Hey i remember u from forums or from playing wit u :) Shame you quit pvp...and I REALLY hate to ask but since u quit .. could u maybe help me out itemwise? All my chars expired. If no thats fine.

15. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

well, i'd love to help ya out, Bones... but i'm probably gonna go back to pvp once most of my competition returns from Spring Break... not to mention that i've helped out some other newbies as well lately, so i barely have any gear to twink anything at the moment ;)
    and i'm not as rich as some people think i am, if i was lucky, i might be able to stretch gear between 2 chars... and that's about it (i know, more than some ppl, but hey... i need my wolf and mf windy to be up at all times ;))

16. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Ok thx anyway man. If u find some extra stuff lying around...Id love to take it off ur hands. (everything helps.)