I have returned

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
I have returned

hey all, assuming anyone remembers me...

I have returned from my sabbatical of idiocy. I could not figure out why it wouldn't let me log in...and i wrote an email...which never got returned...and forgeot about it...then I started spending all that extra time I usually spent on this forum actually playing D...and working more (blech!). then today, I randomly tried again and discovered it worked first try. So...

Consider yourselves warned....The Stevinator hath returned (I hope I havne't lost my knack for posting:)

feel free to yell at me if i start a topic ya'll have already covered...I havne't been reading...

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
I second this statement! YOU MAY NOT PASS! For we dominate now. :buddies:
I remember steve....but I can't recall if he was a spammer or a good poster. Oh well, clean slate I guess.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I remember steve....but I can't recall if he was a spammer or a good poster. Oh well, clean slate I guess.
wow, i guess I didn't leave the impression on everyone I thought I did...lol that's okay it's been months..since the make over.

I was not a spammer...I wrote long occasionally rambling posts that usually ended up disagreeing with anyee, but then merely lines later disagreeing with hippy holocaust. I think i was perhaps the lone libertarian on the OTF for a while...well the lone vocal liberatarian anyway...

I'll be good...please let me pass :) I'm mean I'm going to anyway..but it'd be nicer if y'all wanted me around

Anakha1

Banned
I remember Steve, but I don't remember if I ever agreed with him or not. I also don't remember if he's ever made sweet, sweet love to me so I'm withholding judgment as of yet.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I remember Steve, but I don't remember if I ever agreed with him or not. I also don't remember if he's ever made sweet, sweet love to me so I'm withholding judgment as of yet.
he didn't, not that he didn't try, but he's free to now, go ahead for all I care

Satans_Advocate

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
wow, i guess I didn't leave the impression on everyone I thought I did...lol that's okay it's been months..since the make over.

I was not a spammer...I wrote long occasionally rambling posts that usually ended up disagreeing with anyee, but then merely lines later disagreeing with hippy holocaust. I think i was perhaps the lone libertarian on the OTF for a while...well the lone vocal liberatarian anyway...

I'll be good...please let me pass :) I'm mean I'm going to anyway..but it'd be nicer if y'all wanted me around
Pierre le fou is the main vocal libertarian here, as am i, except for the vocal part. i rarely post, usually just read em.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I did not...least not that i know of....sometimes I drink too much and....

as for agreeing...I really don't remeber any specific instance...but in all likelihood sure at least sometimes...
I'm pretty agreeable. unless you're a commie, or a facist...or you like crunchy peanut butter. then you are evil. JK :)

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't remember ya I don't think, but saying that, my memory's flakey anyhow :). Anyhow, welcome back *Huggles* :jig:

John_Connor

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator, I remember you, by name at least (and at most). I find it somewhat amusing when people with ~20x my posts don't remember you.

Anyhow, welcome back.

P.S. Zep, that avator is unsettling somehow.