I have lost my fait, literally...

qtpielv

Banned
I have lost my fait, literally...

Is anyone else as clumsy as me ? :(

Today i realized my ama does not have merc Faith Great Bow among her items...

Now that i think of it, it must have dropped in CS, when i was lvling , cuz ....well...there were lags, i saw 1 monster coming at me, for some reason befor it hit me i was checking inventory, and with open inventory (i kinda closed, guess lags again...) i tried to hide in the nearby TP and must have acidentally clicked and dropped on grounf Hor Cube, which had some items in it, and as my inv. didnt have room for Faith, somone must have grabbed it, im saying - must have cuz after that i disconnected due to lags, and only today realized it my long wante dFaith is gone forever :(

My ama project STOPS completely at this point :(

Such a shame, can not afford a new Faith, and without it my merc is useless.

Thats just me, lags and damned finger clicking when not needed.

Btw, dizzy if ur reading this, ty for the info on ur ama build.
Ive even made a game looking for free faith.
God it sux..

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: I have lost my fait, literally...

Well I have comitted multiple of these kinda things... Last ladder I made myself a near perfect Fortitude Sacred Armor (14%ED, 1.5life, 29 all res), which while repairing, I accidently sold to Larzuk... All I got back was 35k gold...

So trust me, you're not alone :tongue:

My m8 for example accidently sold his anni for example last ladder :shocked:

IncubatorJones

Diabloii.Net Member

I accidentally sold my annihilus just a couple of weeks ago. :prop: I was being "extra carefull" when seeling my loot to Akara becouse I had a 3/3 cold lvl facet in my inventory. So instead of using ctrl + click to sell a Cathan's Seal ring I decided to drag and sell it. As I was dragging it I somehow managed to click my annihilus instead of Akaras inventory. So the anni is in my hands now. And what do I do? I continue moving it towards Akaras wares and drop it :hanky:

Oh well, easy come, easy go

catalogguy

Diabloii.Net Member

Glad I am not the only one! I felt like a fool this week when I changed my merc and removed his armor but forgot the tal crest and Insight! Duhhhhhhh

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member

One time a friend of mine came to me and asked "is this sword is any good?" then opened the trade window. To my surprise he placed a lastwish pb in the window, it turns out he found it in a cow run apparently someone had dropped it.

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

Qtpielv - can I join your club? I thought I had lost a Faith Crusader Bow until very recently, when I realised that I'd re-rolled it into Wrath in a moment of madness (well, saved me about 10 skill points on my Bone Nec and now I get Decrep from time to time!)

Trekmaster

Diabloii.Net Member

I remember my first lost item, a low paladin torch.

What happened was, i asked my friend to hold my pala torch while i picked up a new one in another game (i had someone help me doing the ubers). I had planned to come back in with a mule to pick-up the torch, but my friend had other ideas.

He decided he was going to mess with me a bit and dropped the torch in a random (or newly created) game and let me run around after it. But then he couldn't remember the game he put it in, but assured me he was checking every game looking for it, i left him to it:coffee:

qtpielv

Banned

Well, my 1st ever mess up (kind of) was that in the first weeks of playing online i found ele skiller with 30 + life, i was poor at that time, sol it for UM as i diodnt know about this site, only googled up the old PRICE guid, which said UM :D
Ofc, when i traded with the guy, he told me i coud have gotten quite a few HRs. :(

The most painful thing is that i really wanted to finish my firs ever amazon build (gunslinger),

Also, i have 1 item for sure, from which i could get enough profit to buy/make anothe Faith GB, but, damn it, nobody wants to buy it (sorc t 18-17) :p

I gues i am back to mfing as i really can not afford anotherFaith atm, such a shame, i alredy understood that the ama build would have been loads of fun, and the most imprtant - new experience :(
Free Faiths are welcomed :D
Maybe some up for rent ? :D

Soo frustrating, it would have been my chance to experience the beauty of amazons.

Trekmaster

Diabloii.Net Member

who knows qtpielv, you may win on my giveaway or even on the giveaway giveaway:laugh:

qtpielv

Banned

well, ive never ever been lucky with picking numbers so far ^ ^
Trek, mind buying the 19-17 sorc torch from me before you leave us , btw, will you be back, mate ?

Cohr

Diabloii.Net Member

I allso had one of those moments where you fell real stupid afterwards..

I had just found whitmanns guard, and i thought "now i can complete the set". I createde a game becuase i wanted to mule it to an other char, droped whitmanns on the ground and quiet the game.... When it ocoured to me that the game propperbly hadn't been perm'ed so soon..

And I was right.. both the game and whitmann was gone.. not a great loss but still.

Azwype

Diabloii.Net Member

Cohr----I lost a Stormshield that way.

Any one here buy a new merc and forget to take gear off old merc? (points at self)

Dirkw

Diabloii.Net Member

I remember my first lost item, a low paladin torch.

What happened was, i asked my friend to hold my pala torch while i picked up a new one in another game (i had someone help me doing the ubers). I had planned to come back in with a mule to pick-up the torch, but my friend had other ideas.

He decided he was going to mess with me a bit and dropped the torch in a random (or newly created) game and let me run around after it. But then he couldn't remember the game he put it in, but assured me he was checking every game looking for it, i left him to it:coffee:
If anyone did that to me I would immediately remove him/her out of my f-list. I will also remove you if the item I'm muling isn't on the ground anymore at the time I re-enter the game, or if you are somehow or in some way messing with it when I rejoin the game.

I guess it's easy to see why I've only got two people on my f-list :'). After all, I don't have a use for people who aren't sensible.

Back to topic - I've lost a hoto32 once, exactly in the way it happened to ts :)

qtpielv

Banned

Mmm thats also pretty painful rawraw, i hope it aws not your first infinity ?
i havent yet messed up any RWs, luckily.
p.s. JMAGIC, i am laddder, but why are you asking ?

Trekmaster

Diabloii.Net Member

If anyone did that to me I would immediately remove him/her out of my f-list. I will also remove you if the item I'm muling isn't on the ground anymore at the time I re-enter the game, or if you are somehow or in some way messing with it when I rejoin the game.

I guess it's easy to see why I've only got two people on my f-list :'). After all, I don't have a use for people who aren't sensible.

Back to topic - I've lost a hoto32 once, exactly in the way it happened to ts :)
He bought me a few pints after work to make up for it, so everything is good again:handthumb:

qtpielv

Banned

Sadly, this did not involve any friend of mine, trek. :D
I'd really enjoy a couple of beers now, seriously, cold ones, ofc.