I have a question.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a question.

Im sorry if this question doesen't belong here but it's been nagging at me and I couldn't find any place to post it.

What is the "bronze" and "silver" pal thing ? I always see like _______. Could someone please explain what this is ?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Donate money, become Pal, get bigger avatar and PM box, get let into super-secret Pal Forum Of Wonderment.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohhhh lol.. how much do yea gotta donate to get bronze-silver-gold (if there is one) or higher ? And how do you do it ?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Bronze is US$1.50 a month, the others are a bit steeper. I forget, check out the link, should be in one of the stickies (I know where it is on the OTF, I assume it's in the same place here).

rykuss

Banned
Click on the "Support DiabloII.Net" link in the top right corner. Right underneath the PayPal verified sign. Pretty self explanatory from there. :wink3:

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Bronze is US$1.50 a month, the others are a bit steeper. I forget, check out the link, should be in one of the stickies (I know where it is on the OTF, I assume it's in the same place here).
Ah well I found it lol. But damn my age :cry: :cry: :cry: You need a credit card and not some .. cheap lousy normal kiddy card... *sighs* Oh well. I just have to wait 5 more years... yipee...:undecided:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Click on the "Support DiabloII.Net" link in the top right corner. Right underneath the PayPal verified sign. Pretty self explanatory from there. :wink3:
Oh, right... my eyes just glide past all that stuff at the top now... :dunce:

Ah well I found it lol. But damn my age You need a credit card and not some .. cheap lousy normal kiddy card... *sighs* Oh well. I just have to wait 5 more years... yipee...:undecided:
I think you can use PayPal without a credit card, just link it to your bank account.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
You can it just takes 5-10 days to transfer. And you need to be 18 or older to sign up, at least thats what it says on their site.
Oh, he may be too young then. Unless he gets someone to do it for him.

Actually, I remember hearing about someone doing Paypal payments for people if they sent the money... was it Sarge?

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
There are several people that will accept some cash in the mail, log into your account (hopefully using a new password just for this I hope), sign up to be a pal via their own account, and then deposit the money you sent them, if you ask in the OTF.