I have a question answer if possible!!!!

hutobega

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a question answer if possible!!!!

Ok heres my question. Has anyone noticed how the amazon skill freezeign arrow takes cold damage from other items and adds it to the skill damage? kif so why does ti do this lol i never noticed this before arggggg. thx for any help i can get. I hope i did this write lol first time.

sJw_shan

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, cold damage and duration stacks from all the items/charms on your amazon when using freezing arrow. Naturally, all your cold damage will be added together.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i don't believe the AoE from FA benefits from added elemental damage, as i've never seen a mob turn green from my pd sc after a hit from the AoE.

slayer37

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
i don't believe the AoE from FA benefits from added elemental damage, as i've never seen a mob turn green from my pd sc after a hit from the AoE.
Hehehe... they don't turn green because they're already blue from the FA. They can't be colored blue and green at the same time. :lol:

Seriously, AoE of FA will only include cold damage and duration from skill, gear and charms.

Freyas

Diabloii.Net Member
As slayer37 said, only cold damage is spread through the area of effect for FA. The same holds true for exploding/immo arrow which spread fire damage from your gear/charms with their exploding damage.

I covered this issue pretty thoroughly in my FA guide, which is stickied, if you want to read through that- it discusses what is spread through the splash damage, and what is only dealt or can be triggered or effected through the physical arrow in FA.