i have a lvl 71 hammerdin with might...

JEstevam

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a lvl 71 hammerdin with might...

might doesn't actually work with BH, it's just a display bug...

did i mention i'm lvl 71?

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member
Well.. you could use it with other Hammerdins when there are melee classes and think of it as more +% damage than Fana (to party members)..

deichsela

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, neither Might nor Fanaticism work with Blessed Hammer, but Concentration is 100% effective on Blessed Hammer (as opposed to 50% in LoD).
Well.. you could use it with other Hammerdins when there are melee classes and think of it as more +% damage than Fana (to party members)..
I made an HDin with Meditation. Conc HDins seem to enjoy Medi quite a bit.

Yeah, neither Might nor Fanaticism work with Blessed Hammer, but Concentration is 100% effective on Blessed Hammer (as opposed to 50% in LoD).
I made an HDin with Meditation. Conc HDins seem to enjoy Medi quite a bit.

Sigh, please don't confuse these kids anymore than they already are.

100% conc is another display glitch, it really only does 50%. LoD just displays it correctly.

Don't believe me? Test it. Get an hdin buddy (or a barb buddy), and calculate the damage done in one conc hammer vs. what is on the char screen. The damage variance is a nice tight range, so it is easy to calculate.

deichsela

Diabloii.Net Member
eh?

100% conc is another display glitch, it really only does 50%. LoD just displays it correctly.

Don't believe me? Test it. Get an hdin buddy (or a barb buddy), and calculate the damage done in one conc hammer vs. what is on the char screen. The damage variance is a nice tight range, so it is easy to calculate.
I built three hammerdins a couple weekends ago for the purpose of testing Might, Conc and Fanat.
When comparing [a +105% lvl4] Conc and no Conc, Conc seemed to be 100% effective.

I just testing my lvl86 Conc HDin and killed a few monsters.
Without Conc: 5 hits to kill
With a +375% Conc (~5xdmg): 1 hit to kill

Seems to me that Concentration is 100% applied to Blessed Hammer.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Sigh, please don't confuse these kids anymore than they already are.

Trying to keep a low profile, WL? You had me since June. I am getting out of practice.

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member
..Huh? x.x

Edit: Bah, I guess that counts as spam like that. So.. can anybody confirm either way? I did hear Classic didn't have "hammer nerfed" in a patch once.. basically.

Edit: Sorry, just realized the other guy is banned. 100% Conc sounds nice. ._.

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member
here we go again with the *****ing and whining.. Hope dacar shows you how to behave in here (again)

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Monzee > it's like a zoo here, with the standard rule :
Don't feed the bears, the monkeys or the trolls.

:)

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
posts deleted...
I don't care who you are. WL, Zoola, or one of the others I have banned in the recent past. Keep coming back = keep getting banned. It may take me a while to get enough evidence to track you down, but ban it will be.

deichsela

Diabloii.Net Member
..Huh? x.x

Edit: Bah, I guess that counts as spam like that. So.. can anybody confirm either way? I did hear Classic didn't have "hammer nerfed" in a patch once.. basically.

Edit: Sorry, just realized the other guy is banned. 100% Conc sounds nice. ._.
Display glitch with Conc, too. Just like LoD, Conc is only half applied to BH.

-Tempus-

Diabloii.Net Member
hey i still have a 82 might hammerdin from way before LOD was made. i made him to use when there was a conc pal in the game when doing river runs. this was long before they added ed to fan too. it worked well at the time since a hammerdin didnt need so many points to get good dmg and they let them have a 2nd attack skill.

now in this patch it still works well if you can coop with a conc pal. going with max might would let you have a great charge attack and you also have great BH dmg.

all the display bug stuff can be found in the very old "all things classic" thread started before the "classic" forum was formed. everything was tested and posted there. and if i recall it was also posted/tested on other forums like the AB and LL.

-Tempus-