I have a dumb Question to ask

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a dumb Question to ask

What in the world is a grail or what would be starting a grail. In anotehr thread Milb mentions starting one and Ive read for some time about this grail or that grail so I thought I'd ask

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
What in the world is a grail or what would be starting a grail. In anotehr thread Milb mentions starting one and Ive read for some time about this grail or that grail so I thought I'd ask
This is more appropriately answered by using the "Search" function above.

However, the grail is the colection of all set and unique items.

crg

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
However, the grail is the colection of all set and unique items.crg
Not necessarily. A graili just means a collection of items that you wish to collect, and they can be anything you like. The 'popular' grail is to try and find all sets and uniques. My grail is to find a rare version of every item in the game, but it must have a mod that involves 10%...

</oddball comments>

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Others also include having one of every rune as well ... that's not so bad until you hit cham/zod ... afaik, a zod rune is 2-3 times more common than a t-might ... or maybe it's the other way around.

I don't feel like looking up the rarity from ATMA's drop calc but i'm sure someone knows the answer.

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
Others also include having one of every rune as well ... that's not so bad until you hit cham/zod ... afaik, a zod rune is 2-3 times more common than a t-might ... or maybe it's the other way around.

I don't feel like looking up the rarity from ATMA's drop calc but i'm sure someone knows the answer.
zod is about 16 times rarer if i remember correctly. (ie hell baal, no mf .... mf will make the gap even larger)

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
zod is about 16 times rarer if i remember correctly. (ie hell baal, no mf .... mf will make the gap even larger)
However, more monsters can drop a zod rune than can drop Tyrael's, so it's a little harder to compare them directly. Anyhow, I'm not going to ever see either of them, so it doesn't much matter to me. :grin:

Joshebo

Diabloii.Net Member
"The 'popular' grail is to try and find all sets and uniques."

That's amazing and sounds like a lengthy project to handle. At this time during my D2 experience, I can't even imagine how long that would like, not counting the different types of grail quests or the organization that would have to be done. Have there been a few or a lot of people that have completed this grail quest?

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
"The 'popular' grail is to try and find all sets and uniques."

That's amazing and sounds like a lengthy project to handle. At this time during my D2 experience, I can't even imagine how long that would like, not counting the different types of grail quests or the organization that would have to be done. Have there been a few or a lot of people that have completed this grail quest?
1.10/1.11 grail

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
Nebux can anyone add themselves to those tables as long as you meet the set rules for it?