publius

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a confession

I'll just go ahead and say it, and I'll take whatever crap I receive:

I liked the Star Wars prequels.

Please tell me I'm not alone?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
it's not that they were terrible so much as they didn't live up to the originals...

no... no... they were terrible

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
"I hate sand... it's so sandy. But you! You are not sandy... and that is why i love you" *kiss*

dollar for anyone who knows where that came from.. and if you don't know.. i will enlighten you.

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay, except for Anakin Skywalker in both movies. I cringed in every scene he was in.

But I still liked the rest (mostly).

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
*prepares the gallows for Publius*

Sorry, man... there's just no other alternative...
theres always my guillotine and my firing squad, and don't forget the pit of death, fresh with new and improved deadites

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Come to think of it, Jar Jar was kind of amusing :D

Okay, maybe it got old fast but still...

Anakha1 said:
*prepares the gallows for Publius*

Sorry, man... there's just no other alternative...
NOOOO!!!! They promised me full pardons if I confessed!

No matter, I will not recant my faith, do your worst!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
kill him quickly (and gruesomely) before he can attract followers

we will place his head on a pike in front of the box office, I dare you to buy tickets for episode 3 now!!

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Muahahaha...the movement has begun! My death shall not stop it!

*begins chanting* In the name of our holy father, Darth Vader...

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
they weren't all that great. I own them, and I will buy Ep. 3 the day it hits the stores, but then again, I'm a diehard fan I guess. Got books and everything lol

One was crap, except for Maul, I love that guy, sucks they whacked him and brought in that old geezer. Two would have been better if they got better actors, but still thin. Lucas should have let some of the book writers take on the script, at least it wouldn't have been as craptacular.

I'm still pissed that Bobba is a clone, that does him no justice. I mean, cmon, Bobba blew his way out of the sarlac pit he was tossed in at the end of ROTJ (The Bounty Hunter book series) and he turns out to be an emotionally scarred clone? puh-leeze.

I'll still be at the theater at 12:01 for Ep. III, I'll still buy it the day it comes out on DVD, and I will ***** and moan about how Lucas has done me wrong, all the while happily putting money in his pockets (KOTOR, Rebel Strike, Jedi Knight series)

Anakha1

Banned
publius said:
Muahahaha...the movement has begun! My death shall not stop it!

*begins chanting* In the name of our holy father, Darth Vader...
The Dork Side is strong in this one...

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
When I first went in and watched Episode I the excitement was so high that I almost couldnt hold it. After the movie was over, and the credits were rolling, the biggest thing going on in my head was whether I actually liked the movie, or my mind was trying pretend that it liked it. I decided after a few more viewings that what I had witnessed was a flawed, but decent scifi flick.

When I walked in to see Attack of the Clones [Episode II] I was bedazzled with all the special effects and wizbang actions scenes. Right to the point where it was almost too much to take in, and I couldnt really judge the story well upon the first viewing. Multiple viewings later revealed to me an even more flawed scifi movie with a terrible script and a great plot ruined by mediocre storytelling. Of course it doesnt completely suck but I've lost my will to ever see Attack of the Clones attack. It just isnt a very reviewable movie.

Of course, Im glad you like it and Im not gonna hold it against you. No sir, not one bit...

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
Seismic charges were kewl... Yoda was kewl.. Natalie Portman can't act and should stop trying.