I hate to be begging but. . .

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate to be begging but. . .

Ok I am having the worst luck possible and I was wondering if any of my friends have any sorc gear like a crappy vipermagi I could have. Most of my bnet friends quit and the only characters I have are 35 sorc and 27 pally. I know I will probably get flamed or sumtin but its worth a shot.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Hit me up whenever at *carnage-dvs,*vengeance-dvs or *Seph_hc1.I'll hook you up with a magi and some other starter gear

Christor

Diabloii.Net Member
Give me a whisper on east and I can hook you up with a spectral shard. My main account is Christor666.

rathwraith

Diabloii.Net Member
if your on east ladder i have some pally gear for ya ... nothing "uber leet" <-- lol but some decent low-mid lvl pally stuff :)

whisper me its
Rath-bot

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Crappy Magi

for some folks that might appear to be an oxymoron. :)

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
I roll crappy magis with Pgems so I feel better throwing them away, or imbue them!

Dont try this at home you will regret it!

Ya, no matter how much "clutter" I may accumulate there will never be such a thing as a "crappy magi" to me! You know, I have 2 Shafts, 6-7 strings, SS, Eagle..etc on mules that may never get used and probably traded eventually, but every one of my Magis are used by me or a good friends!

kurg

Diabloii.Net Member
no vipermagi here either, even a 'crappy' one.

Someone dropped a stealth in a 'free' game once so I have it on a mule. I'd say its more equivalent to a 'crappy' heavenly garb than vipermagi.

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
wow didnt expect to get this many replies I will look some people up tonight. Yes a magi isnt crappy but I am talking about one of those really low % ones.

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy ****, wow if you guys are still feelig generous (i lost the occy and tons of other cool stuff on my 71 trapsin who died recently) i need some stuff. :) my account is *KiD-IDontPk thanks in advance.