I hate mondays.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate mondays.

Today is already shaping out to be a horrible, horrible day. I arose to find that my Mother drank the last of MY Hazelnut Coffee Creamer, only to learn it had been her second glass, and me not even having a first. After I bestowed upon her the almighty TAT Bludgeon, I left to the Park N' Ride. The Bus stopped outside a local High School and 4 (I assume freshman) Teenage Girls got on. Is it just me or do some people just have WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much energy. They're sitting behind me talking constantly at about 8:20 in the morning, rambling on about boys and how their "skipping" school. I really just wanted to turn around and ring their necks. I'm probably not much older then them but when I see people like that I don't get how they can have so much energy. I'm a walking corpse in the morning and they look like they could run a mile. I envy that. I'm at work now and I'm pondering whether to get up and go to the kitchen upstairs and try to find some coffee. I can't stand black coffee.

Does anybody else have any bad Monday storys to make mine not seem so bad so I cheer up? :grrr:
 

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
If Monday's weren't so crappy, Fridays wouldn't be so worthwhile!

Be glad your only problems are running out of creamer and having four gossip queens behind you and being stuck with black coffee. You could have problems like car trouble; cancelled flights; wife left you; friend got killed; no money to pay the mortgage; etc...
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Mondays are awesome. I'm done with class at 9:50. I have nothing to do all day except work out, sleep, and play videogames. Sometimes I get too caught with doing nothing and I forget to eat.
 

SHAOC

Banned
Your a teenager that doesn't like teenage girls?

Yeah I guess your monday (...tuesday...etc) does suck.
 

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
If Monday's weren't so crappy, Fridays wouldn't be so worthwhile!

Be glad your only problems are running out of creamer and having four gossip queens behind you and being stuck with black coffee. You could have problems like car trouble; cancelled flights; wife left you; friend got killed; no money to pay the mortgage; etc...
Amen to that.

Take a cue from Fight Club. Develop "the ability to let that does not matter, truly slide."
 

dorcusmalorcus

Diabloii.Net Member
From a truly underrated movie, Office Space:

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: No. No, man. ****, no, man. I believe you'd get your *** kicked sayin' something like that, man

I feel your pain.....Mondays are in a class of awful all by themselves. Especially when your boss has been sending email to your work account all weekend and wants to know why you are behind when you walk in at 0800 this morning. Hooray for me!!! :clap:
 

toader

Banned
Are you guys drunk....Mondays are BADASS!!!!

They go by soooo fast. You're used to the weekend, and youve got nothing to look forward too, next thing you know BOOM its 5pm.

Fridays are the ones that sucks. Well, the days anyways. They drag on so freaking long, I hate fridays at work.
 

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Are you guys drunk...
hey! how did you know? ooh I see, the eyeball in my oven has been watching me again, it told my blender to relay the message to the phone, which then called you and told you.....

*hides from the evil stove and the spying eye toader installed in it*
 

toader

Banned
CaptJoe213 said:
hey! how did you know? ooh I see, the eyeball in my oven has been watching me again, it told my blender to relay the message to the phone, which then called you and told you.....

*hides from the evil stove and the spying eye toader installed in it*

I said drunk....not on crack. :lol:
 

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
I said drunk....not on crack. :lol:
OMG! is there ANYTHING you dont know now? wait, it's all making sense now. My wife gives me nothing but plush frogs for gifts....and they are TAINTED with surveliance devices put there by the king of frogs....TOADER!

quick everyone, destroy all things green and froggy, or else toader will take over the world! :flip:
 

toader

Banned
CaptJoe213 said:
OMG! is there ANYTHING you dont know now? wait, it's all making sense now. My wife gives me nothing but plush frogs for gifts....and they are TAINTED with surveliance devices put there by the king of frogs....TOADER!

quick everyone, destroy all things green and froggy, or else toader will take over the world! :flip:

Do you see the green lights looking at you on your monitor and your keyboard??



















Well, thats not me, but I did install a camera in your overhead ductwork.
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I also hate Mondays. I have class from 9:30-11:30, 1:30-3:30 and 6:30-8:30 so I'm on campus for 11-12 hours straight every Monday. And I do homework inbetween all the classes, come home, and still have more to do. I got home about half an hour ago, and I'm waiting until at least 10:00 before I start working again.

Oh yeah, I do this every Wednesday too.
 

th5418

Banned
Mondays rock. I dont know whats so bad about mondays. Actually they blow. DUmb rain. Dumb school. Dumb tests tomorrow.
 
Top