I hate dogs

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate dogs

They're noisy

honestly, some dumb *deleted**deleted*dog has been barking the last hour, it's almost 3 am and despite being American, I don't own a gun, nor do I have any kind of high explosive ordinance I can lob in that direction it having all been consumed for the 4th

I am reduced to complaining here, all dogs can die unless they're adorable and quiet

I NEED TO SLEEP ON MY UNCOMFORTABLE BED BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH GODDAMN NOISE

carry on

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Who needs an Anakha1-rant when we have a perfectly ranty-(and awake)individual right here in our midst?! :lol:

David.

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
I can understand your situation.

Dogs suck. :grrr:

Throw stones or old shoes at it. :thumbsup:

Cats rule-they are so cute & nice. :)

Rik

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
Who needs an Anakha1-rant when we have a perfectly ranty-(and awake)individual right here in our midst?! :lol:

David.
anakhas rants tend to be a longer narrative than mine, from me it is either short and sweet or rambling and incoherent

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
anakhas rants tend to be a longer narrative than mine, from me it is either short and sweet or rambling and incoherent
Like rants ought to be! (Rambling and incoherent that is.) :D

Good night!

David.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Go wake the dogs owner up, and say you aren't letting them sleep until they shut the dog up so you can get some sleep. Constant ringing of the doorbell / knocking on the door should keep anyone awake.

Arb

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Arbedark said:
Go wake the dogs owner up, and say you aren't letting them sleep until they shut the dog up so you can get some sleep. Constant ringing of the doorbell / knocking on the door should keep anyone awake.

Arb
that is too practical and circumvents the instant gratification of wanton destruction and mayhem

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
the thing about firecrackers is that they've all been exploded and they can't sell them here

and I am familiar with bitey dogs, now I may not be as proficient with them like I am an expert cat wrangler, but I know the basics

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Some rules for everyone as they move into a dorm or apartment. First, you will never eliminate the noise. Someone will always be playing music, a dog will always be barking, etc. You will not stop it and trying will only give you an ulcer and get your car keyed. Second, buy a small fan and as you go to bed put it near your head. If you aren't warm, don't aim it at you. The point is to muffle out the noise and get your body used to sleeping with the drone. Before long you will be able to sleep through WW3, just turn on that fan.

Beats the hell out of the alternatives.

Garbad

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
They're noisy

honestly, some dumb *deleted**deleted*dog has been barking the last hour, it's almost 3 am and despite being American, I don't own a gun, nor do I have any kind of high explosive ordinance I can lob in that direction it having all been consumed for the 4th

I am reduced to complaining here, all dogs can die unless they're adorable and quiet

I NEED TO SLEEP ON MY UNCOMFORTABLE BED BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH GODDAMN NOISE

carry on

Call Kramer and tell him to get Newman to help. :thumbsup:

Dolph

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate them too, a few years ago we had a small dog next door that wouldn't stop barking, pissed the hell out of me.

Now I am more annoyed at the dog owners. As barking dogs is a cause of lack of discipline. And they never pick up the poop... Have destroyed many good juggling spots.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been sleeping with a fan for years...

Anyway I hate [most] dogs too. When I was little, our neighbours had a dog bigger! then me that would always run up to me (eek) and even though he was just being friendly...

Now my friend lives next door to a ****ing psycho dog. It was chewing the fence, so it had to be replaced, and if you get within 5 feet of the fence, the dog goes off barking and trying to jump the thing.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
I suggest going to your local walmart and getting a bb gun....

Shoot out their windows, makes you feel better about the dog.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
NightShade said:
I suggest going to your local walmart and getting a bb gun....

Shoot out their windows, makes you feel better about the dog.
You'd feel pretty good about it until they brought you to court, I dont think "your dog is annoying" is a valid legal defense ;)

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Matt said:
You'd feel pretty good about it until they brought you to court, I dont think "your dog is annoying" is a valid legal defense ;)
I guess that's when you buy the real gun.