I guess lightning does strike twice. . .

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess lightning does strike twice. . .

Well, we had the school shooter hoax ealier this week. Today, we had a bomb threat call at the Jr. high school. Also a hoax. Both unrelated thus far. Damn.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I can mail you some anthrax if it'll make you feel better. Not a known-name brand though, am I made of money?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
Which is more Aesthetically pleasing? The legs or the lips?

(That spelling was for you Dondrei, :wink3: )
I like them both, but especially the colours on that one.

You could put them together in an animated gif if you wanted.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
It's pretty easy if you have the GIMP or something, you just paste one onto a new layer over the other and choose "animate" when you save. Or if you want you can post a link to the other pic and I can do it for you.

dondrei said:
Or if you want you can post a link to the other pic and I can do it for you.
How sweet is that?

I truly have no clue how to do it. You should give me some of your ideas on how you think the finished product should look.

Sorry for once again changing the thread subject. I have a really bad habit of doing that. At least the "B" word has not yet entered the conversation.

HockeyChic said:
Sorry for once again changing the thread subject. I have a really bad habit of doing that. At least the "B" word has not yet entered the conversation.
Not many of us would complain though. :grin: There does seem to be a dry spell of "B" threads though.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I was just thinking having the two pictures one after the other, if you want them both and can't decide.