Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I guess it was luck

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by majpain, Mar 23, 2005.

1. majpain

majpain IncGamers Member

I guess it was luck

So my sorc lvl 76 just put on my full tals and getting ready to do a nm Andy.So 4 fireballs then bam she drops 4 set items Irathas,Set ammy,cathans ring and cathans mesh.Well i only pick up the ring and ammy i iden the ammy and Bam its tals ammy.ever since then i found 1 more keeper out of 20 runs nats boots and head striker.

2. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

congratulation :)

3. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

Not bad drops for NM, but if you are at level 76 wearing full tal's you should be running Hell andy, drops are better and she still has a decent chance of dropping a SOJ.

4. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Yes you should be going hell Andy w/ full Tals.

- Dennis

5. majpain

majpain IncGamers Member

I try to do hell andy runs all the time but i end up dying.Damn Fire Immunes.

6. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

I know how u feel, i have a fire sorcy to and there are almost only fire immunes there, u should tele on the right side where andy starts, usually its free and just start shooting those blistering balls of fire :D

PS: if youre on europe ladder i can show you :) contact me on realm at bluevalentino :)

7. majpain

majpain IncGamers Member

Sadly when i tele im right were those pesky Fallens are and they swarm me.If I don't die were Andy is at I usally die on the way there as i get stuck sometimes in groups of fallen or taints.Anyways im Usa East ladder maj_pain.If any one wants to do partner mfing plz contact me we will switch on drops.

8. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

why are u using full talls btw ? arach + skulders+occu+shako+mf amu(or even tal amu) are more dmg, i think full tal is only nice for cold sorc, or u should use some parts of the set( armor, belt, amu) and combine them with shako and occy

9. majpain

majpain IncGamers Member

Good Idea Dragon.Ill take that in to consideration.I have a shako,hopefully getting a occy soon.

10. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

Majorpaine and bluedragon read this thread
    http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=151250
    basically explains why/how tals > than hoto/shako setup.

Besides if you are having a hard time getting to andy what's the point of doing more damage? I'd say survivability > damage at this point.

11. NEURO_CKY

NEURO_CKY IncGamers Member

thx parker for saving me alot of typing on that subject;) in ladder season 1 i had a meteorb sorc with 40% hoto,shako,tal armor + ammy, sw sash...etc. this second season i made the same sorc but tried full tals after i read that thread awhile back. now i have to tell you, the second one is a bit superior. i admit the first one had a lil more damage, but the second one has way more life and just an all around better mfer. complete this build by adding a cta on switch. my current sorc has 2900 life. (that is with cta bo and an oak sage from a nature ring....which does die more often than id care to admit;)).
    i have to get back to work now so ill close by again stating that full tals>unique/partial tal set-up in just about every aspect. dont belive me or the original guide maker......go see for yourself!!!

CampKillYourself