I got accepted!!!

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
I got accepted!!!

Dear Mr. Warner:

Congratulations!

I am pleased to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has approved your admission to the Graphic Design Department as a member of the sophomore class to be enrolled this September.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Now I gotta find $100,000. I could be living in Rhode Island in 6 weeks...

5Ws

Banned
Congrats! Always nice to hear someone getting into somewhere they really want to go, what school is it?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's seriously awesome, Ev. I know how bad you wanted to get in. Looks like a long cross-country trip. If you need a stopover in Ohio, just let me know!

A member of the sophomore class?

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Congrats! Always nice to hear someone getting into somewhere they really want to go, what school is it?
Rhode Island School of Design...widely considered the best design school in the nation.

AeroJonsey said:
A member of the sophomore class?
Yah, I already have a degree, so I was a transfer student by definition. I'm technically already a junior there, actually, since I'll be doing a 4 year degree in 2 years.

Thanks everyone. :)

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, 2 years of school for $100,000. I assume that's tuition, books, living and the works. I know you'll do well, man.

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow! Gratz to you Ev! Looks like I should plan a trip out to the San Diego area prior to you leaving and buying you a congratulatory beverage of your choice! :D

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Wow, 2 years of school for $100,000. I assume that's tuition, books, living and the works. I know you'll do well, man.
Oh yah, that's everything. I even threw car payments into that number.

Steve_Kow said:
When you get to RI look me up, we're practically neighbors.
What city are you in again?

mexicanloco said:
wow congrats...good luck over there and hope you remember us when you come back.
The nice thing about the internet is that I never have to leave. :)

Eff said:
hey mang! you coming to my state. peep it out if you get near barrington
Whoa, yah...you're right across the river.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
What city are you in again?
Does it matter what city in RI he's from? Everyone knows RI is just a bunch of people around a campfire. If you're in the state, you're automatically everyone's neighbor.