I Give Up!!!

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
I Give Up!!!

3 months without d2... I GIVE UP! i'm coming back! they all said i would come back, i said "no, this time it's the end..." but i guess it's not... :(

... Hi again guys, i'm back... :drink: d2 is re-installing as i'm writing this...

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
It's not hard to give up at all! I haven't played for almost nine hours and my hands are barely shaking at all! Nothing to it...

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Geez, i bet u find men's wearing french coat that lure kids in dark alleys and sell them diablo2 CD's infused with crack... :scared:

hc_ugajeremy

Diabloii.Net Member
FoG said:
Geez, i bet u find men's wearing french coat that lure kids in dark alleys and sell them diablo2 CD's infused with crack... :scared:

no one was supposed to ever find out my real job.... :grrr:

jrichard

Diabloii.Net Member
I've tried to quit several times beginning about a year after d2 was first released. Actually managed a few fairly long periods without playing. But, like any addiction, once you start thinking about it, you're screwed. :) Only a matter of time between toying with the idea and acting on it. :) WB!

jrichard

CoonerTheRed

Diabloii.Net Member
the problem (for me) is this forum... i'd quit for a while, then i'd pop on to see what was happening, say hey, and some post would give me a crazy idea for a new build or something. then i would start to plan out the build, saying to myself, eh, why not plan it out- no need to actually do it, let's just see if this would work (on paper). then it was all over :D

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
CoonerTheRed said:
the problem (for me) is this forum... i'd quit for a while, then i'd pop on to see what was happening, say hey, and some post would give me a crazy idea for a new build or something. then i would start to plan out the build, saying to myself, eh, why not plan it out- no need to actually do it, let's just see if this would work (on paper). then it was all over :D
Blame the forum! it's his fault! :grrr:

or it's my feble will's fault... but it MUST be the forum, right? :D

CoonerTheRed

Diabloii.Net Member
FoG said:
Blame the forum! it's his fault! :grrr:

or it's my feble will's fault... but it MUST be the forum, right? :D
hey now, i didn't say the forum was to blame, just that it's part of the problem, not the solution :D the forum is the buddy having a smoke as we walk out to our cars after work :lol:

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
*pulls up in front of a school, with a brown van...marked with "Free d2 cd's" in spray paint*

I'm not evil.

cyradis2003

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
*pulls up in front of a school, with a brown van...marked with "Free d2 cd's" in spray paint*

I'm not evil.
*grabs a box of them and runs* MUWAHAHAHAAAA they are MINE, MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!

I took about a week off when I realized my dreams had the dialogue posting in the upper left corner of my mind picture. I realized then that it was only a matter of time before I went to Walmart and bought a hunting bow and a red old lady bathing suit (you know the ones with the skirts) I have the boots already ... and a New Years eve tiara thing that I could convert ......

Heeeeeyyyyy, that is a good idea for next Halloween! (pretends to herself that she wouldn't sit at the comp and play in that get up ..... even once ..... just for giggles....)
:surprise:

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
it's alright i left for a little less then 3 months... still have most of my chars equipped... :D

CoonerTheRed

Diabloii.Net Member
cyradis2003 said:
*grabs a box of them and runs* MUWAHAHAHAAAA they are MINE, MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!

I took about a week off when I realized my dreams had the dialogue posting in the upper left corner of my mind picture. I realized then that it was only a matter of time before I went to Walmart and bought a hunting bow and a red old lady bathing suit (you know the ones with the skirts) I have the boots already ... and a New Years eve tiara thing that I could convert ......

Heeeeeyyyyy, that is a good idea for next Halloween! (pretends to herself that she wouldn't sit at the comp and play in that get up ..... even once ..... just for giggles....)
:surprise:
this scares me :surprise:

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Phere teh Amazon with Butterfly wings.

To make the it some what more authentic, make a horribly mispelled name tag.

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi. My name is Baalos and I am a diabloholic. I have been diablo free for 23 minutes on uswest.

Ha Jeff! And you thought my signature went away!

RGL

Diabloii.Net Member
As things stand, you will more likely find men wearing french coat's that lurk in dark alleys that sell kids crack infused with Diablo 2.