Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I found this rather funny......some people I tell you. ifr

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by skihard, Mar 5, 2004.

1. skihard

skihard Banned

I found this rather funny......some people I tell you.

Last night I did something I very rarely do I joined a PvP Duels game with Shockadin. I look around a bit and figured I may be able to take a couple of the builds so I hostile those that haven’t already hostiled me and out I go. I lose quickly to and assassin which I expected. Traded victories with the 2 zons and the druid, so all that was left were a couple Barbs and a Pali.

Then out of know where one of the barbs starts saying â€Look at the loser f** with the Lightsabre. You won’t beat me with that sword LOSER F**â€

Not really expecting the unprovoked verbal attack I invite the duel. And the barb comes out. He casts BO then starts to WW, I just stand there for a second before turning on HS aura. In a couple passes the barb is down half his life bar and I haven’t swung once. He then appears to run out of mana and runs in instead of WW’ing and I attack…one click with the level 10 zeal and maxed HS and he dies. My life bar down maybe 1/8 from start.

He starts calling me a loser, cheater, and says I have hacked gear (on ladder no less) then the insults start when I display “I’m dancing on your corpse, cuz you da loser†above my head. Not really funny but without swinging once after that he dies 4 times trying to get to his body (bodies) all the while calling me every name possible. Anyway I taunt him with more dancing comments and things similar and the rest of the people start to LOL, ROFL, and any viariation of that before he calls us all F*gs and leaves.

End of story is the guy insisted the whole time I had a Lightsabre and I was cheating. I got a good laugh out of it and so did the rest in the game. I might have to visit the PvP games more often. Guess he never heard of Crescent Moon Phase Blade before

2. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

by nk'in u just assured his ignorance to be repeated...

i expected you to know better

3. skihard

skihard Banned

If by NK’ing you mean Naked Killing you are very much right in that I do know better, and I usually turn the aura off or return to town after a good kill, something I did with the Zons and Druid. However after I told him I wasn’t using a Lightsabre, and that was met with more rude comments I chose to taunt him into killing himself over and over trying to get to his body.

Some, actually a lot of the conversation was left out in an effort to keep the post somewhat short. I never told him what weapon I had because he didn’t believe I DID NOT have a Lightsabre, so I felt telling him would not change his view. Still it was a laugh for myself and the rest in the game.

4. Schwhat

Schwhat IncGamers Member

Not much has changed since 1.09.

I played a chargadin pally named OMGaCharger and in a public dueling game. I fought this person and killed him 2 times and then he says to me, that he'd win if I wasn't allowed to use the skill charge...

Many public duels with other chars (the nicer ones without the flaming and the cursing) they always tell me that they can win IF I don't use a certain skill. And demand that I not be allowed to use it... (funny how they make rules of dueling along the way to make it favorable).

Especially a weakass necro with a high lvl curse of IM demanding my barb not be able to use beserk.