i found perfect quote

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
i found perfect quote

that sums up us (non-tppks) and the tppks i just added to my signiture what you think ?

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
einstein wasnt that much of a genius anyway. if he hadnt invited the gravity things we could fly!!!!11111

or was it newton. who cares, the person responsible ruined our chances to be the real dominating species! :]]

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Twas Newton.

According to urban legend it was due to taking a nap (or reading) underneath an apple tree, when the darn thing let one loose on his head... It's always them apple trees !

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh man...didnt george washington chop down an apple tree to? :)

j/k i know its a cherry tree :D ...Hmmm maybe we should blame trees in general..WHO NEEDS THEM!!!

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
I know what we should do.

We shall go into the woods, find the tallest tree and cut it down...

WITH A HERRING!!!

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
And if we burn all the trees we'll take care of inflation and all be insanely rich!
Wouldn't that make everyone else just as rich though? So we wouldn't be considered rich, just normal. :lol:

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
gees, it was just to say about the qutoe not to pick at my errors and i fixed it :lol: but then burning trees down.... trees are your friends they help with the eco-balance of the planet if you want to go burn them let me leave first !!!!!11

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Rekoc said:
Oh man...didnt george washington chop down an apple tree to? :)

j/k i know its a cherry tree :D ...Hmmm maybe we should blame trees in general..WHO NEEDS THEM!!!
Well - that just what they want you to think !

Were you there ? Did you see pictures of this event ?
Maybe they were small apples ! Or people just got it wrong !

Or maybe... the apple trees "persuaded" people to say it was the cherry tree !

:bonk:

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
Well - that just what they want you to think !

Were you there ? Did you see pictures of this event ?
Maybe they were small apples ! Or people just got it wrong !

:bonk:
You know...you could be right...Apples and cherries to look something alike. Maybe they was baby apples so they was small and had a little stim at the top like cherries so everyone said it was a cherry tree!...Again...STUPID TREES!!! who needs you!

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
aerath said:
Yes, we all know the apple trees are the greatest evils amongst their brethren. Don't destroy trees in general, destroy apple trees!

(We're good, how the hell did this thread get into killing trees? :lol: )

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
i know i know, kill the apple trees, bananas are better :p also just wondering if anyone else like my signiture???

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
kiwis own you, psh we "split" the atom, if it wasnt for us kiwis, you americans wouldnt have your power or your weapons of mass desturction

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaya, well at least us brits aren't named after a damn fuzzy fruit...

Cheers
-tai

p.s. Just now realized that we're called limeys, and almost flipped, then realized limes aren't fuzzy (logic:1, me:0)