I found a perfect VP canidate for Sen. Kerry

Smeg Head

Diabloii.Net Member
I found a perfect VP canidate for Sen. Kerry

Well, it looks like I called it wrong. Sen Kerry is going to be the guy to lose to Pres. Bush in November. Now what is needed is to start looking for a running mate for Kerry. I looked and looked and have found the perfect running mate for him.

1. Is anti-war
2. Worked with the Senator before
3. Name recognition
4. Isn't a known loser like Leiberman or Dean
5. Will draw the PC crowd
6. Is a woman

What better VP can you find for a anti-military phony?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Put a space at the end of the link.

Why do .jpg links need spaces at the end?

Anyway, I think Gary Coleman would be better.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
Fonda? Which Fonda? Jane, Bridgett, or even Henry?

I guess we can discount Henry, as he is both male and dead, which I would think puts him up for the republican ticket.

cleanupguy

Diabloii.Net Member
The link only works if you put a space at the end of jpg which is kind of weird as jpg doesn't need a space at the end of the file name. Probably the file was saved with a space at the end.

Smeg Head said:
The link works just fine as is.

And yes, Hanoi Jane is perfect for another Vietnam war vet hater.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
it's a typical trick for dealing with sites that don't allow direct linking, but I get thrown off when they completely reroute you like this one did

th5418

Banned
Wow, he obviously will lose. Look at the site! Bla hblah blah. I have no idea what i am saying. Bla hbla bhalh

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Of course we know that it'd never happen... but if Jane Fonda were to somehow become Kerry's runningmate in the upcoming election, it would all be insure that Kerry will lose. As it stands right now (and if the momentum continues to swing toward the democrats), then Kerry might well become the next president of the U.S.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess you didn't get the memo, Smeg. You're supposed to be attacking Kerry's voting record in the Senate and the fact that he's a rich, privileged white guy who went to Yale. Which is totally different than Bush because Bush never served in the Senate.

And SZ, beautiful :clap:

advil

Diabloii.Net Member
silly discussion aside, how bout harold ford for vp? aside from the fact that he looks about 12 yrs old... eh, maybe not a good idea.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
Smeg Head said:
The link works just fine as is.

And yes, Hanoi Jane is perfect for another Vietnam war vet hater.
Wow, insulting decorated war vets by associating them with Hanoi Jane. Classy, Smeg - you've truly sunk to a new low.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Get used to it, Munch. It's only going to get worse. I'll bet the first attack ad on Kerry airs within 30 days.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
maccool said:
Get used to it, Munch. It's only going to get worse. I'll bet the first attack ad on Kerry airs within 30 days.
No, Bush won't waste his money on negative ads until after the DNC Convention.

I think Kerry has earned every right to be critical of military actions. Once Bush comes home on a stretcher to crowds of people booing you and spitting on you (we can only hope), then Republicans can earn that right as well.

jimmyboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Smeg,

Bush better be looking for a new VP as well. Dick Chenney is screwing him over with his under-the-table deals. And most is coming out right before the elections.

By the way, if it comes out that Bush is a deserter, would you still support him? There's nothing worst than a womanizing draft dodger except maybe a ... yellow belly deserter.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
I have only voted for 2 presidents that were elected, both were impeached. :scratch:

Nixon and Clinton were the lucky guy's (yep, I vote who I want, not along party lines). :thumbsup:

We"ll have to wait until election day to see if I vote for Nader again or maybe decide to try to change the Dubbya's luck. ;)

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
festers50 said:
I have only voted for 2 presidents that were elected, both were impeached. :scratch:

Nixon and Clinton were the lucky guy's (yep, I vote who I want, not along party lines). :thumbsup:

We"ll have to wait until election day to see if I vote for Nader again or maybe decide to try to change the Dubbya's luck. ;)
Nixon wasn't impeached. Andrew Johnson was the other president to be impeached besides Clinton (Nixon resigned before the proceedings took place).