I fell 4 scam

ViciousXV

Diabloii.Net Member
I fell 4 scam

Im new 2 diablo been playin like 3 weeks and i made it 2 hell with my barb and I wasnt strong enough so I asked 4 help and this guy comes and he saw I was wearin a 252 def arreat which was better than his and happened 2 be my best item so he says ill rush u if u let me kill u 20 times and dont pick up ur bodies so I was alittle suspicious but I decided 2 trust him he seemed honest and nice and i figured dieing was usual why not I didnt have any gold and on kill 20 all my stuff drops and he takes my arreat, raven frost, lighsabre, ik gloves, and highlords which I worked real hard 2 get and i dont have anything 2 possibly get them again now i have a hardtime trusting anyone and dont even know if I wanna play diablo anymore. so watch out 4 this scam.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a very old scam. You just have to learn not to trust anyone online. I've heard stories of people's best friends for several years scamming them out of some items.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums. Sorry for your loss. (Makes you just want to reach out and SMACK someone doesn't it!?) I think most everyone here has gotten scammed at one time or another but we keep on playing...just a bit smarter.

Anyone here who hasn't been scammed raise your hand. Thought so. You in the back with your hand up....how long have you been playing? A total of 30 minutes....I see.

You will do just fine, ViciousXV....Good hunting!

YamiRaziel

Diabloii.Net Member
dude...dont let that disturbs u.....sam happend to me....but then u know about thing called f list....so i added the guy to the f list....and when i got strong....i came to the game he was....and smashed the hell out of him.....u just go on...ull find even better items....

pneutin

Diabloii.Net Member
vicious, sorry bout your loss. btw what realm are you on, and ladder/nonladder? i could hook you up with some extra stuff i have laying around. lemme know

*pneutin

if05

Diabloii.Net Member
Revenge

Yes. Put him on ur friend list.

Build up your char, preferrably pk mode.

Then find that guy, sneak up on him while he mf, lvl or duel and kill his char, 20 times over. (Tell him, u will let him get his body back, then regret it...)

Use any means to get this done, recycle his 'trick' if it works.

Revenge will be sweet.

YamiRaziel

Diabloii.Net Member
if05 said:
Yes. Put him on ur friend list.

Build up your char, preferrably pk mode.

Then find that guy, sneak up on him while he mf, lvl or duel and kill his char, 20 times over. (Tell him, u will let him get his body back, then regret it...)

Use any means to get this done, recycle his 'trick' if it works.

Revenge will be sweet.
yup..and tell him ull follow him everywere until he gives u something....mine gave me Enigma.....and Grandfather.....trust me it will work....

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
ViciousXV said:
Im new 2 diablo been playin like 3 weeks...

I was wearin a 252 def arreat...

he takes my arreat, raven frost, lighsabre, ik gloves, and highlords...

which I worked real hard 2 get...
Who else besides me, who has been on these forums for years see's this for the BS that it is?

So this guy wants us to believe that he is NEW to the game and in 3 weeks HAD all the 1337 endgame gear? That he was awesome enough to get all that gear and still lame enough to fall for a body pop?

Sounds to me like a lamer trying to get some free itamz from somebody whose feeling sorry for the n00b.

R++

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Besides arreat and highlords he wasn't wearing that good gear imo. He might have got those stuff in free games or from other players or friends.

@Rplusplus - ViciousXV is kind of new to this forum so maybe he is not that experienced. He just wanted to say what happened to him. So if someone helps him thats not a big loss. Experienced players have lots of items that the dont useor trade to donate or give away free...

Conclusion - It's just a game! Helping others is a part of the game that makes this game fun! ;)

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
rplusplus said:
Who else besides me, who has been on these forums for years see's this for the BS that it is?

So this guy wants us to believe that he is NEW to the game and in 3 weeks HAD all the 1337 endgame gear? That he was awesome enough to get all that gear and still lame enough to fall for a body pop?

Sounds to me like a lamer trying to get some free itamz from somebody whose feeling sorry for the n00b.

R++
OMFG Conspiracy!

kama

Diabloii.Net Member
Cooked said:
Welcome to the forums. Sorry for your loss. (Makes you just want to reach out and SMACK someone doesn't it!?) I think most everyone here has gotten scammed at one time or another but we keep on playing...just a bit smarter.

Anyone here who hasn't been scammed raise your hand. Thought so. You in the back with your hand up....how long have you been playing? A total of 30 minutes....I see.

You will do just fine, ViciousXV....Good hunting!
Ive been playing since this game came out and have never been scammed.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Well...there is always one wiseacker in the crowd isn't there.

Congrats...it would be unlikely that you would get scammed at this point.

Say....you have been playing since the game came out right? but only for a total of 30 minutes! *grin*

No offence...just funnin. you :)

space_loner

Diabloii.Net Member
heh, if only this guy would come back and post his account name and realm and we'd all shower him with items at least ten-fold better.