I feel like a loser

rhesuskrist

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel like a loser

So far I deleted a char without clearing its merc (included an e-fort)

And just now i got realmed while drop-transferring my enigma...

For a poor player this is pretty devastating, lol.

Anyway, feel free to laugh at me or share embarrassment here.

devildriver

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: I feel like a loser

That sucks, but you are not alone. I've deleted a character without clearing their merc aswell. I've had so many bad experiences drop-transferring items I've lost count what I've lost. I can remember losing a whole WW sin to my 'friend' back in 1.10.

Lesson learned. Either you buy another copy of diablo 2 or you can ask some trusted people on this site I guess.

I can remember unsocketing a Ber rune from a shako thinking i would get it back as it woul have been my first high rune. Those were the days...

rhesuskrist

Diabloii.Net Member

that makes me feel a little better...and actually i would have another copy available if the other computer was able to connect to the internet, but my wireless thing broke for it. I should have waited for a friend to hop online, but i was being impatient. eh, it happens. I just gotta go quest harder for hrs....i needed jah and ber to finish last wish, now i need another jah and ber to make a new nigma...XP
I guess if i complete the last wish i can sell it for hrs and make a new nigma and a hoto, so i can finish out my hammerdin instead of my smiter. Eh, it happens.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

I wouldn't waste my time with a lw, get the runes for enigma for your hdin and grief for your smiter.

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member

you are not a loser.
it just call some bad luck...
next time don't repeat the mistake thats all . :)

.. and its just pixels.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

my favorite is leaving the game and not remembering the pass

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member

After I did that twice I started writing down the game name. :whistling:

I've never really lost anything really worth something in a mule attempt, mostly because I'm to careful and secondly because I've never really owned anything worth THAT much. :D

Turbocannon

Diabloii.Net Member

I usually make a mule game, go off for 10-40 minutes, get back, quit on instinct to load up whoever I want to mule from, and realise I forgot the game/pass. GREAT.

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

I lost couple of good ctas because I forgot to weapon switch >.< It happens to lot of people

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

wat no i mean i don't take them off cause i can't see they're on II switch and i delete the char only taking of main weapons on I switch x.x

rswt

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,

Just put a Ber in Griswolds armour....suppose to be final Ber in a AP plate....Didn't even know the Griswolds was on the char...Ugh.

*swt41

Tweezle

Diabloii.Net Member

So far I deleted a char without clearing its merc (included an e-fort)

And just now i got realmed while drop-transferring my enigma...

For a poor player this is pretty devastating, lol.

Anyway, feel free to laugh at me or share embarrassment here.
HA! That's NOTHING compared to the stupid thing I did...
I went to delete a mule character and didn't check which character was highlighted first when I hit "yes" .

I actually deleted my lvl 90 fully equipped necro instead. I lost all the gear: hoto, nigma, shako, arachnid, homunculus, mara's, SOJ x2, Trangs, Manowalk, all skill charms, perfect torch & annihilus... not to mention all the time & energy I had spent getting that character to that lvl.

Just a lesson to me- don't have too many margaritas and then go deleting characters..lmaoo:nod:

raconteur

Diabloii.Net Member

I am amazed that someone w/ an Enigma(Jah-Ber), and an eth Fort (for a merc!) would consider themselves a "poor" player... i would consider those VERY high end pieces of equipment. I dream of being that poor.

Reticent Drappa

Diabloii.Net Member

I once deleted my fully geared summoner druid, haha.
Too bad it was right after I traded for an eth cv pride. >.<