I feel bad....

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel bad....

I have to fire 2 telemarketers when they come in today, my boss told me so. I really like them, their both really nice (and hot) girls. They are often late though, so my boss Tonja told me I have to let them go. I don't really want to do it, I'll feel like ****, any suggestions?

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Shouldn't your boss fire them?Seems like she/he is dumping his/her job on your shoulders.

I'd say "Hey I got good news and bad news.Good news is that I'm willing to have a threesome with you.By the way you are fired.So waddaya say!"

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
just say get the hell out by 5:00 because youre fired. chances are you wouldnt get with them anyway. whats 2 girls in the world?

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Say I'm firing you half because my boss is a meanfacetonja and is telling me too, half because you can't get to work on time....losers.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Make sure they know it's not your decision, and you're just the messenger. Are these girls your friends, or do you just think they're hot?

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Just hot. I was friends with them until a co-worker kind of started hanging out with them and partying and such so they always talk to him now, so I've kind of lost the "friendliness" part. Can someone here put me in a bad mood so I actually WANT to take my anger out on someone?
They're an hour and a half late now..

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Xynrx said:
Pot? Are you some kind of druggie?
haha. good one :p
by the way, they just called, Delany (one of them) said "Oh it's Ashleys birthday yesterday, we are still drunk, we cant come in" Tonja is ont he phone with them right now...maybe I'll be spared

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
There's nothing wrong with being friends with your coworkers. In fact, I'd encourage it. But you have to be able to maintain a professional relationship too. Keep your distance so that situations like this don't turn awkwards. Are you higher up than they are, or is your boss just pawning the dirty work off on you?

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
There's nothing wrong with being friends with your coworkers. In fact, I'd encourage it. But you have to be able to maintain a professional relationship too. Keep your distance so that situations like this don't turn awkwards. Are you higher up than they are, or is your boss just pawning the dirty work off on you?
Oh I'm much higher up then them.

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
So can you see down their shirts?
As a matter of fact, yes, but I was talking about in the work area. I can see their work areas too!

(seriously though, I am higher power then them *flex* but their both about 5 years older then me!!!!!)

PAC-MAN

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
I have to fire 2 telemarketers when they come in today, my boss told me so. I really like them, their both really nice (and hot) girls. They are often late though, so my boss Tonja told me I have to let them go. I don't really want to do it, I'll feel like ****, any suggestions?
Take them both out to dinner, have fun, then when they are wasted as hell tell them the bad news, it always works! ;)
-Pac