I dont understand this "naked" thing...

Kiira

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont understand this "naked" thing...

I dont understand this "naked" thing... What do u have to do to be naked? Is it a good thing? No bad or good effects in it?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: I dont understand this "naked" thing...

It depends on the context.

For example, a naked skiller is a grand charm with +skill and no second bonus.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member

Naked can also mean that you're not equipping any items on your guy. Obviously this will have adverse effects if you plan on dueling or something.

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

To get naked you should strip your clothes/gear off. On some other people that can have a positive or a negative effect, depending on whether the person likes your appearance or not. Going naked in public is to be avoided, since it can have very negative results depending on the case :azn:

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member

To get naked you should strip your clothes/gear off. On some other people that can have a positive or a negative effect, depending on whether the person likes your appearance or not. Going naked in public is to be avoided, since it can have very negative results depending on the case :azn:
For some strange reason, society frowns upon the cloth-challenged integrating themselves into our everyday lives.

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

For some strange reason, society frowns upon the cloth-challenged integrating themselves into our everyday lives.
Not at all. For example, try convincing a common 2-brain cell having battlenet player that your Barbatian is in fact wearing gear while he looks naked. That's a negative result of going naked in public :azn:

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

Well I think this thread has been sidetracked enough.
Agreed :grin:

Now for the real explanation: it's the strenght/dex bug you're talking about here. This occurs if you're wearing items (like a Spirit Monarch) through charms. You can see yourself wearing it, but other players can't. The only way to fix this is being able to wear the item only through your gear, not your inventory. In other words, pump more stats.

There are no advantages to being str bugged or not, other than that some players find it cool looking, and others don't (like me). The only advantage I can think of is in duels where the opponent can't see if your Zealot is wearing a Berseker Axe or a Phase Blade for example.

JustAnother

Diabloii.Net Member

i wouldnt worry about it. It won't make a difference to what you will see.