i dont care what anyone says

Kronic

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont care what anyone says

ebotdz is best wep for a smiter cuz 30 attribute 60 ias 350-415 ed also LL = gosu!!!

Elyxthaxzus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: i dont care what anyone says

your kidding right?

Don't get me wrong, BotD is a great RW...Im a zealot fan and it kicks for zeal...but perhaps you should revisit how smite works before you make grandiose statements like that.

Kronic

Diabloii.Net Member

your kidding right?

Don't get me wrong, BotD is a great RW...Im a zealot fan and it kicks for zeal...but perhaps you should revisit how smite works before you make grandiose statements like that.
ok for zealot is great yes and dont forget pretty nova effect. :thumbsup:

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member

Is this a very blatant troll ? :p

Anyway EBOTDZ smiter will not work in pvp. The extra points in hp, don't matter when the enemy got a shield that has like 400+ raw dmg with Grief and not counting aura, skill boosts (holy shield) and off hand ED items.

In comparison your Zakarum shield without grief does 46/46 naked.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member

For a zealer, There around equal but your a smiter you gotta be crazy to not see how awesome it is

minuses

Diabloii.Net Member

Ebotdz is not good on a smiter at all but its the only way to meet all breakpoints on a pvp smiter with all points into vita. Breakpoints im talking about is the following: fhr, ias, 75% block, 50% dr, and rangeadder of 2.

MFDeath

Diabloii.Net Member

LMAO this post's comment is either 100% troll or 100% noob... Take your pick. Go do your homework boy, botd does nothing for smite. Oh and you do know leech doesn't work with it, right?

Elyxthaxzus

Diabloii.Net Member

this was discussed in another thread folks, he wasn't aware about how % ED worked on a weapon, he figured it out, no need to grief him too much about it....hehe...pun intended. We all learn at some point in time. all good.