i cant hit anything

bobthegod

Diabloii.Net Member
i cant hit anything

im a lvl 85 strafazon that cant hit anything. I have 300 base dex 337 with items. i have 10 in penetrate and 12 with items. I CANT HIT ANYTHING!!! Im using a windforce with a shael rune. HELP!!!!!

F4IRACER12

Diabloii.Net Member
bobthegod said:
im a lvl 85 strafazon that cant hit anything. I have 300 base dex 337 with items. i have 10 in penetrate and 12 with items. I CANT HIT ANYTHING!!! Im using a windforce with a shael rune. HELP!!!!!
cant hit anything or cant hit bosses?? wow amazing to me---get few AR charms. eth it maybe instead of shael...seems like a waste but i know not hitting stuff is frustrating. Maybe windy is really not the best strafer weapon.... the only thing i can imagine would help you is some lava gouts....enchant on striking gives ya a nice ar boost.... not really a zon expert but those are some things right off the top of my head.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
bobthegod said:
sounds strange mayby you fight mosters with block.

they dont need a shield for the ability of block you know.

other then that i have no clue why you dont hit.

whats your ar???

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
some solutions:

• 1 - use angelic ring and angelic ammy. they should give you massive AR at lvl 85.

2 - AR charms. try getting and using ones with +max and life.

3 - get more + skills items to increase Penetrate.

4 - Use a Norm Offensive Act2 Merc for the AR aura.

5 - Use Lava Gout or Demon Limb for Enchant.

gtechman

Diabloii.Net Member
Not sure if this will work for you, but it does for me.

I have a Mavazon that has a WF on switch. When I switch, she can't hit anything. I then take WF off and put back on. After that, I can hit stuff. Must be a bug. Too lazy to do a search for it though.

Hope this helps.