I cannot get into my Paulosthemight9 account!

KingPaulos

Diabloii.Net Member
I cannot get into my Paulosthemight9 account!

For two months now... I have been unable to sign onto my USEAST SC NON LADDER Paulosthemight9 account, it's a mystery on how the password was changed... is there anyway I can get into my account? I had no email registered on it either... made it before 1.10,.... thanks. :clap:

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
KingPaulos said:
For two months now... I have been unable to sign onto my USEAST SC NON LADDER Paulosthemight9 account, it's a mystery on how the password was changed... is there anyway I can get into my account? I had no email registered on it either... made it before 1.10,.... thanks. :clap:
Nope sorry. :( If it was registered you could make it send the password to your email. ALWAYS REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNTS!!!

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Make sure you are trying to log into the right Realm. I've had this happen before to me, and I was just simply trying to log into East, instead of West.

If you are in the right Realm, and you haven't registered an email address with it, then you could wait 3 months for it to be deleted (if you really want the name). Keep an eye on it during that time, however, and see if someone else is logging on...

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
KingPaulos said:
You made if BEFORE 1.10?

Hm, I think that kinda explains all? It is long expired now (characters expire after 3 months, so I presume accounts as well)

So either the account doesn't exist, or someone made a new account in the meanwhile, using your old name.
Another possibility is that you used some kind of hack or clicked a link or anythink way back when you had the account. So now someone else has taken over your characters and items.

In every 3 cases, your account is lost for you. If you want to play on BattleNet, you'll have to make a new one.

Dawnmaster said:
You made if BEFORE 1.10?

Hm, I think that kinda explains all? It is long expired now (characters expire after 3 months, so I presume accounts as well)

So either the account doesn't exist, or someone made a new account in the meanwhile, using your old name.
Another possibility is that you used some kind of hack or clicked a link or anythink way back when you had the account. So now someone else has taken over your characters and items.

In every 3 cases, your account is lost for you. If you want to play on BattleNet, you'll have to make a new one.
account's dont expire. i have numerous accounts given to me by friends which have all characters expired, but the account remains alive. one of them is even completely empty (no characters) but the account stays.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
Nope sorry. :( If it was registered you could make it send the password to your email. ALWAYS REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNTS!!!
Blizzard will never, ever send passwords. This is clearly mentionned in all their official bulletins. The registration surely works differently (I never tried it).

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
Kinda logical that there is no other way imo.

You could just get every pasword of every account you are looking for if there was another way.

email wtfpwn !

//Kurtz

Lensor

Banned
itsPizzarific said:
account's dont expire. i have numerous accounts given to me by friends which have all characters expired, but the account remains alive. one of them is even completely empty (no characters) but the account stays.

Are you sure? Cause if you miss-spell the account name the error message reads somthing like "this account does not exist or it was more than 90 days since you last logged in".

Lensor said:
Are you sure? Cause if you miss-spell the account name the error message reads somthing like "this account does not exist or it was more than 90 days since you last logged in".
oh right nvm. i log into the accounts to keep them alive. -_- yeah they probably expire after 90 days. >< my bad