I can fc hammers

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
Clearly I don't literally mean it but I'm displaying others' ignorance of desynch on ladder East.
Vouch. I've been accused of making my hammers go too far, whatever that means

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
Clearly I don't literally mean it but I'm displaying others' ignorance of desynch on ladder East.
just curios wht did you went on ladder? nl too hard for you? got spanked too often?
anyway if you think pub games are some sort of measure of how good you are then keep it up

KaythonXE

Banned
I traded my hammer in nl for a v/t and a nova sorc. And I've been wanting to play some ladder because my friend does. Also, I wanted to rape you pubs. Infact, don't you play?

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
You do realize that there are realms besides East...

McM is on West NL, Ce Olba is on Europe NL, etc... only a few people on this forum play East Ladder.

Ce Olba

Banned
HappyAssassin said:
You do realize that there are realms besides East...

McM is on West NL, Ce Olba is on Europe NL, etc... only a few people on this forum play East Ladder.
Ling (Jerion) IIRC plays on East NL, Rom (De4dEye) plays on West NL...

Luis WAS East NL.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Well no ****, east ladder public games blow. I refuse to public duel for one unless I need gold -_-. Try calling someone out on legit dueling, or duel those two bvcs I told you to try rather than posting screenshots of randoms in pub games. Rofl

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol for me its rather obvious he started on EAST LADDER (instead of WNL or ENL and end up owned) to avid the better players from other realms that he insulted (West NL, Europe NL)

Ce Olba

Banned
Thoridian said:
Lol for me its rather obvious he started on EAST LADDER (instead of WNL or ENL and end up owned) to avid the better players from other realms that he insulted (West NL, Europe NL)
Or then he went to MF on EastL so that he could get his paladin a shako?

KaythonXE

Banned
I raped luis in a pub, and then laughed at him, this was well before he quit. There was plenty of people on ladder east that I remember, saying they'd OWN ME when ladder ended. Waiting for them to own me now? Why start in Europe and West when my friend can give me ebayed stuff on east l?

I owned luis, then he quit. Funny eh?

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
I raped luis in a pub, and then laughed at him, this was well before he quit. There was plenty of people on ladder east that I remember, saying they'd OWN ME when ladder ended. Waiting for them to own me now? Why start in Europe and West when my friend can give me ebayed stuff on east l?

krai cuz yo run ovur to east dodge more plx.:thumbsup:

edit: plz send me more pms where you are saying you owned my wolf and zealer...next time think again though, i never had a zealer :grin:

PhuQ

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:

E-RAGE, GIMME MEHR E-RAGE PLX!!1 I OWM YUO @LL

you are really pathetic, just move on to asia where kids like you duel with juvs and think they pwnzz whole world

btw, did I mentioned you are from north korea?

PS: Answering my post makes you stupid
Quoting my post makes you stupid
Ignoring my post makes you stupid
Modifying my post makes you stupid (here ya go Mon :)

PhuQ said:
E-RAGE, GIMME MEHR E-RAGE PLX!!1 I OWM YUO @LL

you are really pathetic, just move on to asia where kids like you duel with juvs and think they pwnzz whole world

btw, did I mentioned you are from north korea?

PS: Answering my post makes you stupid

Ignoring my post makes you stupid
Modifying your post makes me brilliant :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:

Last I checked, you never dueled Luis as he was NL and you were L. Screenshots or something might be useful here.

Ce Olba

Banned
Phyrexial said:
Last I checked, you never dueled Luis as he was NL and you were L. Screenshots or something might be useful here.
IIRC he used to play on Non-Ladder. However he said that he met this "FriggenSaget" in a pub and killed him. However there was no information or screenshots ever, so we cannot know if he jumped or 2v1'ed him. Also somehow Luis never talked about it, so I suspect that it wasn't a meaningful kill. Also, when Luis said he doesn't bother to duel defensive crapdins, Kokoro started to accuse him of being an ez noob right away. A person with some sense would've said that he will duel in a different manner. For Christ's sake, it was a very good opportunity to duel the best BvC on that realm, who wouldn't just because he doesn't want to play in a different way?