I blame Usufruct!!

Gorny

Banned
I blame Usufruct!!

I blame Usufruct!!!

I have gone mad & have started collecting Digglers on ladder!

lennd721

Diabloii.Net Member
haha same here. i only got like 8 of them though. i'm just doing it so that one day i'll go into a trading game. You know how no one actually talks in them, just opening the trade windows (pisses me off). But I just wanna dump like 12 digglers in the window and see their reaction.

Yep.. big goals in life.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm telling you, Digglers are going to be the new currency of 1.10 :D

Edit: To my knowledge, (in 1.09) I am the only person ever to trade 20 digglers for an unid windforce.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I have also started a collection... up to 16 non-ladder. I may donate them to Usufruct if i get bored with it.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
I always give Charsi my digglers. It was extra special yesterday cuz it was eth.

Oh how she giggled.

She said its better to donate than to hoard em.

toader

Banned
Origin said:
sorry for my newbieness but whats a diggler?

This is a Diggler

p.s. I still have a Diggler sitting around for Usufruct. If you cant find me online, send me a PM and ill just toss it on a mule account for you.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
So has anyone actually created a character named Dirk_Diggler .. you know to do the anya quest .. Dirk_Diggler's Diggler Dirk .. Just wondering if anyone actually has that character name.

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
I read something about The Diggler on these forums earlier too. Someone mentioned Pulp Fiction. I am one of the young generation's spoiled lame kids, and have never seen this supposed-to-be-great movie. I enjoy other "old" things, like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc. I consider myself enlightened. I HATED and never saw the whole Star Wars Episode 2, and loved the old ones. Now it's time for another time-travel, and I'm going to search down and see Pulp Fiction if it is as good as it seems. (The classics are better.)

So: Is Pulp Fiction a movie I should bother seeing, and is this The Diggler thingy actually so funny that you guys started collecting the item?

Operator

Diabloii.Net Member
newb-newb-newb2 said:
So: Is Pulp Fiction a movie I should bother seeing, and is this The Diggler thingy actually so funny that you guys started collecting the item?
Not there is anything wrong woth Pulp Fiction, but you're looking for Boogie Nights (Mark Wahlberg aka Dirk Diggler)

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
newb-newb-newb2 said:
I read something about The Diggler on these forums earlier too. Someone mentioned Pulp Fiction. I am one of the young generation's spoiled lame kids, and have never seen this supposed-to-be-great movie. I enjoy other "old" things, like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc. I consider myself enlightened. I HATED and never saw the whole Star Wars Episode 2, and loved the old ones. Now it's time for another time-travel, and I'm going to search down and see Pulp Fiction if it is as good as it seems. (The classics are better.)

Ya pulp fiction rocks, however, after you've finished watching it, you still won't have any idea what it has to do with the diggler, watch boogie nights however and the world will make sense again.. :) oh, and while you're at it rent the usual suspects, the monty python and the holy grail.. I mean as long as you're enlightening yourself .. :)

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I love the Monthy Pythons! They're really funny. And so is Douglas Adams works. The Ultimate Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (collection of 6? books) was really good. Dirk Gently too. Perhaps Blizzard could add a Unique Dirk called Gently? So I see any reason of collecting it if I don't find the other movie, Boogie Nights or something. I am not by any means going to go over to my DC++ now. Don't report me to the allmighty Uncle Sam. I'm not going to do it I tell you!

Edit: I didn't use DC++, and if I did I probably wouldn't have found it anyway. So tomorrow I'm out to find a rental-shop and hope that he has the movie.

MithrandirX

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
I blame Usufruct!!!

I have gone mad & have started collecting Digglers on ladder!
I blame him too... unfortunately I can't take the time to collect Digglers, as it would only distract me from my elaborate plan of revenge. Now where did I put that box of blasting caps...

Mith

Reggitsan

Banned
For the record, I am 4 away from being complete with an entire mule full, including Cube.

2 Mithril Points
7 Ethereal
1 Broken

What you got to say now?!

Gorny

Banned
Reggitsan said:
For the record, I am 4 away from being complete with an entire mule full, including Cube.

2 Mithril Points
7 Ethereal
1 Broken

What you got to say now?!
A diggler is a unique dirk, so a Mithril Point does not count eh?