Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I bid thee farewelll... and giveaway

Discussion in 'Druid' started by TheBassman, Sep 3, 2006.

1. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

I bid thee farewelll... and giveaway

Schools been creeping up on me these past few weeks and I haven't even taken notice, but the time has come. I'm leaving DII for good. I bid farewell to all my fellow druid friends.

But before I go I want to give my account away with every piece of gear I own so I will never be tempted to play DII again.

Most of ym gear is for fury druids and about 13 SoJs. But how do I give this away.

A..... Contest.

Rules

Post a screeny of the funniest moment you've had on D2 or enchant us with a story.

Once this thread hits 30 posts I will select a winner.

Only one post per person until I hit 30 posts.

Your post count must be over 400.

You must have posted at least one thread in the druid forum.

Good luck.....

~LesC

2. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Look at the Wolf duel Screenshot/msg log thread!!! :wink3:

That entire thread has all my funy screen shot's and is my story. Awooo.

3. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

See post count does count for something!!!!

4. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

IM, please, just stop.

I wish you wouldn't go. I like how big the community has gotten. However, if that's your choice then farewell. You'll be back though. So I'm not sure you should give all your stuff away :p

5. TerminalVertigo

TerminalVertigo IncGamers Member

just have someone watch it

thats the best idea.

i can if you dont have neone else

and yes im trusty, im not here to steal gear.

6. MaxMax

MaxMax IncGamers Member

It seems to me, that you have get rid of your gear in order to have an honest chance to stop playing this game.....

Note: I'm not participating in this "giveaway" (obvious reasons)

Good luck with school, and D2-free life.
    ---
    MaxMax

7. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Make sure you read my Pm Lesclaypool

8. The top ramen

The top ramen IncGamers Member

dont worry he'll come back. theres the quit phase followed about 6 months-1 year later by the return phase. youll be back trust me it happened to me. just keep ur diabloii.net account active just in case it happens to you to:thumbsup:

9. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

Funniest story

Back when I was green and really nub to LOD (.08) I was battling in hell (was over my head at the time) in baal runs

I was a paladin back then (1st lod character) and I remember that lister had Fanatacism

man, I went back and talked in the channels that Lister was stealing my aura, and I knew it had to be, as there was another time he had the green thingy (conviction)

lol, a good friend of mine really took me on a ride on this, and I ended up spamming these cool monster stats to anyone I could talk to until I finally realized the truth

and I swear, I've never felt so nub in my life as that moment I found out monsters spawn with those aura's in hell, and that they weren't stealing anything from my paladin :)

10. LeegionOnEast

LeegionOnEast IncGamers Member

The funniest thing that's ever happened to me on BNet? Hmm...

I made a game called "I Kill Zeal" with my max-Vita Fury Wolf. A zeolot and a bowazon entered. The bowazon quickly hostiled us both, so we ran out and killed her. We then dueled and we went 3:1 in my favor. The bowazon continued to run out, get her corpse, shoot arrows, and then I would chase her down and kill her. I finally chased her all the way into the Den of Evil. I killed her as she tried to setup an escape TP. The zeolot had followed me in and was sitting there. This is when it got funny. She some how was typing overhead messages which appeared over her town portal. The zeolot thought I was talking about him, and started to charge my 8.8k life Wolf. Little did I know, he charged me with his CTA accidently. I killed him quickly, but the Zon entered as I Fury'd him. She went to prebuff so she could get hits on me, and I happened to hit her with Fury because she was too close. The zon exited the game, and I was afforded with an eExile that the Zeolot must have bugged on. Needless to say, I told the zeolot that I had his shield. I showed him it in the window...and he said "noob give me it back". I replied "Well, I'm sure not keeping this. Charsi will love it.". I sold it to Charsi for a good amount of gold, thinking he'd go buy it back.

"gold is nothing in D2 noob why would I have gold? now I need to buy a new shield go kill your self"

Well, that's one less annoying Life Tap I'll need to deal with.

Also, when I came back to Diablo a year and a half ago, I completely didn't realise what Rainbow Facets were. I was given a Poison Faceted Homuculus (Spelling?) and spammed "BUGGED HOMU HERE" in Trade games for months.

11. yelopen

yelopen IncGamers Member

What the...didn't you just announce your final decisions for your wolf? And now your leaving? I do have school too, but I just gave my account to one of my friends to check on and I'll be able to play once and awhile during school. Then during summer you can play again! Consider it.

12. TheBassman

I did give my final decisions on my druid, but I thought about it and D2 just isn't important enough for me to think about during or even after I'm done high school. I've been on and off this game since it came out quitting and coming back each time. But I just snapped my CD today to finalize my decision. :thumbsup:

Anyways, since only 2 people posted I'll make a new thread for a giveaway.

~LesC

13. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

btw pool, I had an accident and posted my cd key for lod in channel today, so my cdkey's fubar

if you happen to have a cdkey for LOD you'd give to a long time grove person, let me know :)

14. TheBassman

sure do i'll pm you it when I can find the case.

~LesC

15. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

You know you want to help me start up a wolf :p