I bet this boy was a veteran D2 scammer

th5418

Banned
He....used his real name?!?! He shouod have put his b.net id! iikllililililiililjiljiljilljiijli

StarMage

Diabloii.Net Member
That's what's funny. It seems that people in real life fall for scams as easily as unaware players do on D2. The big difference is scammers in real life actually get caught and disciplined.

Grenesir

Diabloii.Net Member
Scamming is unfortunately all too present in real life. The worst of it is that politicians are the biggest scammers in the world.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a big scammer. If there's anything people like, it's to be scammed. So this morning I'm walking to work and there's this homeless guy on the side of the street. He says, "Can you spare a quarter mister?", and I tell him that I'll spare him $20 if he gives me the change he has, because I need it for my laundry later. When he emptied his cup into my hands, I gave him a napkin and ran. He couldn't chase me, he had a wooden leg.

toader

Banned
What a great scam. Fullproof. Seriously, what the hell were these people thinking that try to pull off some of this stuff.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
But seriously, while it's clever that he actually made it happen, HE USED HIS OWN NAME AND ADDRESS. He surely knew he was going to be caught.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
I'm a big scammer. If there's anything people like, it's to be scammed. So this morning I'm walking to work and there's this homeless guy on the side of the street. He says, "Can you spare a quarter mister?", and I tell him that I'll spare him $20 if he gives me the change he has, because I need it for my laundry later. When he emptied his cup into my hands, I gave him a napkin and ran. He couldn't chase me, he had a wooden leg.
That's a pretty disgusting scam,i wouldn't boather for such an easy and mean trick,go to hell ****ing thief

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
PublicEnemy said:
That's a pretty disgusting scam,i wouldn't boather for such an easy and mean trick,go to hell ****ing thief
:lol: 2500 posts later, PublicEnemy realizes I am a joker.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
You stole from Wirt?! HAha!!!

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
I always ask drunk people at parties to make change for a twenty, and then I give them a $10. I make like 50 bucks at any given party.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
HMMM I have a poem:

Where oh where is my signature?
Where oh where could it be?
Before it was there, now it is not.
Where oh where could it be?

Where oh where is my avatar?
Where oh where coult it be?
Once it would yarr
But now it's gone far
away, oh where could it be?

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
You know what, I don't agree with reducing member privelages. It's either ban or not ban, in my opinion. There should be no purgatory area. But then again it's not my opinion that matters, I just figured some respect at least would be deserved to those who loyally supported this site financially when not required to do so.