Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I appologize, but this is the ~only~ place I will ever get this answer;

Discussion in 'Druid' started by MrGoth, Sep 6, 2006.

1. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

I appologize, but this is the ~only~ place I will ever get this answer;

Just how much would a good +ar/ias jewel cost? I was lucky enough to get an 85/15, but I need one more, and I havnt been able to get a single good price check on any forum that I post on.

{wlsc btw}

No {standard} character but a druid has a use for this jewel. I hope this doesnt get locked :lipsrsealed:

2. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

I honestly don't know what they run, but you might be able to get them if you idle in pub games with one of those "see scrpt afk" things.. and see if you get lucky. Most people wouldn't know it had any use to begin with, so you shouldn't expect to pay much. Now, if you go through a forum? No idea.

3. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

this isn't pricecheck forum and it makes it worse that you seem to know this.

4. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Hmm he asked a simple question, as it does apply to his druid. I too have done such things as when you find a place helpful, such as the druid forum, it seem that is where you feel most comfortable asking questions. As he said, he couldnt get an answer in the price check, and personally, I have never gotten an answer in any of them either. If you didnt want to answer his question, don't post you arent the mod, he'll deal accordingly.

Newayz, back to your question. I havnt played in a long time, so im not the best at answering price checks, but you could either wait in a script game, or say you have one and see wut gets offerd:grin:. If your on west, pop in the druid grove and ask there.

Edit: oh, you are on west, pop in the grove and ask there, there usually someone who knows what they are talking about like Ink, Puma, Kiba. Ink is afk alot tho...