I am this close to quiting.

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
I am this close to quiting.

Ok well I need some info guys. I was doing a hell baal run for quest with my friend and i alt + f4 because I teled into fana gloams. When I go back to log into bnet I try my pw and its changed. I thought no prob I have pw recovery. I sent in for my new pw they emailed me back with a pw and the pw doesnt work. So I email them again hoping this one will work and no emails at all this time. Does anyone know why the pw recovery isnt working? Anyway I will end up quiting if I dont get this account back. Since ladder started I have always had bad things happen to me. Last night was the first time I saw DC and I got my first Anni ever. I was soooo damn happy but now its all gone. When my ** sorc died with no loot I basically quit and I came back to make a new sorc to mf but now she is gone to.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Come to west....we need people ^^.

Sorry for your loss, if it indeed turns out to be a loss. They are most likely just swamped with beta crap.

Mert1

Diabloii.Net Member
Somotimes the pw doesnt work because of wrong coding.
Can get this problem if using 2 alphabets (change) OR sometimes impossibility to write anything in correst symbols in D2- then I just restart comp
Login name always saves unlike pass which you need to enter, so visibly no sign of wrong symbols.
Just a thought

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
Come to west....we need people ^^.

Sorry for your loss, if it indeed turns out to be a loss. They are most likely just swamped with beta crap.

but like, doesn't west stink though ? ;o

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
If all other options don't work, you might want to try the traditional "phone blizzard" option.

-Relativity

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
The thing with switching realms is that it involves things like needing a power act on my account so that I can actually create an HC char...
And from there the account I had wouldn't be an illy, which wouldn't be cool >_<

michinsarang

Diabloii.Net Member
^ I believe now it doenst mater, as long as youve beat hell at least once in sc, your computer period should be able to make an HC character. So you should be able to create a HC right of the bat on west :p.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Good luck getting it back acb...

(p.s. im thinking of moving to west next ladder season... i dont know... i just might)

Daral

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, you don't even "need" to beat norm in sc, because all this does is create a registry key for diablo that says your computer beat sc, so technically you could just manually add the key to any new computer. Of course you'd probably need to ask somebody what the name and location of the key is... but that's not hard.