i am so pissed off

Millipede

Diabloii.Net Member
i am so pissed off

i was killing the countess when SoJ started selling and all of a sudden diablo walked! but then a major lag started happening and i almost died. finally things started working again and i went to the frigid highlands to spawn him at eldritch. anyways i killed him pretty quick with my kicker assassin and got a nice 14-17-10 anni and left the game. tried to join my game again and it didnt exist. waited a few minutes to make a new game and when i looked my annihilus was gone and in its place was a bunch of junk id picked up and sold to a vendor like 10 minutes prior. **** this piece of **** game.. the moment every player dreams of and its just swept away like it never happened.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: i am so pissed off

i was killing the countess when SoJ started selling and all of a sudden diablo walked! but then a major lag started happening and i almost died. finally things started working again and i went to the frigid highlands to spawn him at eldritch. anyways i killed him pretty quick with my kicker assassin and got a nice 14-17-10 anni and left the game. tried to join my game again and it didnt exist. waited a few minutes to make a new game and when i looked my annihilus was gone and in its place was a bunch of junk id picked up and sold to a vendor like 10 minutes prior. **** this piece of **** game.. the moment every player dreams of and its just swept away like it never happened.
Shoot happens man.
Sorry to hear that.

I think everyone's had a WTF moment while playing D2.
Welcome to the forums!
*Steal pants and wallet*

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

BWAHAHA!! nice one, Turkey. think you might fit in here just fine. :) welcome, btw.

Millipede, idk what just happened, but i know you are pretty livid. i am sorry. :( :flowers:

Occulus cant be ethereal

Diabloii.Net Member

I had a WTF moment yesterday.

I was shopping Anya for some trapping claws for a short while....

For some reason or other, I was staring directly at a greater talon 40IAS, 3OS, and other mods for a few seconds and just passed on it and went back in the portal. Then I realized as I came back out of the portal. And whenever I seen the blade talon with that prefix and suffix before that my heart skips a beat.

I think I was either daydreaming or just looking strictly at + mods.