I AM Parody

Xynrx

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
"I AM" is from Molson, that was a parody on a Coors Light commercial, but funny none the less.
Well, only the logo is ripped off of coors. But the video itself is a parody of the original Molsen I AM commercial. I guess they wanted to add a "light" and keep a beer feel to it.
 

Steve_Kow

Banned
Iu four onue welcoume ouur neur Canadiaun overlourds.

Edit: That chick who bought the afghan rug is pretty cute though.
 
Xynrx said:
Well, only the logo is ripped off of coors. But the video itself is a parody of the original Molsen I AM commercial. I guess they wanted to add a "light" and keep a beer feel to it.

Correction, it's a rip off of the Bud Light commercial, the whole thing, it has nothing to do with the Molson "I AM" campaign.
 
Xynrx said:

Yes, really, it has nothing to do with that commercial, it's a parody off the Bud, or Coors light commercial where they go "I have spent an entire weekend in Vegas" "Without a hotel room" "I have called shotgun" "36 hours before a road trip" "I have french kissed" "A french woman" "I have eaten condiments as an entire meal" "I have slept with Carmen Electra" "'s cousins" "friends" "sister"... and so on.
 

Mangoes-2003

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
Yes, really, it has nothing to do with that commercial, it's a parody off the Bud, or Coors light commercial where they go "I have spent an entire weekend in Vegas" "Without a hotel room" "I have called shotgun" "36 hours before a road trip" "I have french kissed" "A french woman" "I have eaten condiments as an entire meal" "I have slept with Carmen Electra" "'s cousins" "friends" "sister"... and so on.
Coors copied Molson.

You lose ;)
 
Actually the commercials content is quite different, infact, instead of one guy, there's a bunch, and instead of putting down Canadian stereotypes, they talk about guy stuff. Even the setting is different, and the music, and pretty much everything in the whole entire commercial, except for the fact that they're selling beer, and talking.
 

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha. Did you know that Canada has subs? Yes she really does! She keeps them all in West Edmonton Mall.
 

Anakha1

Banned
Corneo said:
Haha. Did you know that Canada has subs? Yes she really does! She keeps them all in West Edmonton Mall.
We have two new subs that we recently bought from Britain that belong to our navy... and three that are currently stationed in the West Edmonton Mall. Rest assured no enemy shall ever set foot past The Gap.

Rest Assured.
 
Top