I am on a losing-streak for stats on Rings/Ammys!

Mech-Sheep Arsenal

Diabloii.Net Member
I am on a losing-streak for stats on Rings/Ammys!

I find lots of things, but I find that the stats on my Rings/Ammys are horrible to be tradable!

Take for example:

1) Mara's K. Ammy: Beautiful, but 20 resists :scratch:

2) Wisp Projector: Whoops, 12 Light. Absorb and 14 MF

3) BK Ring: 3% life leech

I really am scared now to find Rings/Ammys :rant:

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Mech-Sheep Arsenal said:
I find lots of things, but I find that the stats on my Rings/Ammys are horrible to be tradable!

Take for example:

don't worry about it too much. I've been playing since the patch came out, have a lvl 91 mf sorc that I mf with all the time, and I STILL haven't even found 1 bk ring or 1 wisp projector. I've only found 1 maras, and it was 22% res. And the HotO I made for my sorc... a nice 30% res >.< absolute low.

you're not so bad off... the stuff may ahve low stats, but at least you FIND the item in the first place!

--fatty

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with FattyMcGee! Be thankful that you have found such high-end jewelry. I only ever find Dwarf Stars (although perhaps I should be grateful too, as I have found several perfect ones :grrr: ).

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah! The only rings/amulets I've ever found (over 70 rings+ammys) are all bad ones like Nokozan Relic Amulet and Dwarf Star rings. :(

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I don't have luck with Nagelrings. I found half a dozen so far and all are 25% or less. The same with chanceguards. All in the lower 30s. And I haven't found a single pair of WT yet.

On the other hand, Meph gave me 4 unique shakos before I found my first rare one :D

myc

Banned
Mech-Sheep Arsenal said:

Take for example:

Im having some real luck with ammy's

Found a 27% res mara ammy this morning.
Traded my old 21% shitty one for a nice P&B gc with 7 faster r/w

yesterday I found a highlord's wraith :)

Also I found a perfect 5/5 death lightning facet about a month ago :)))