Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I am new And have a few Questions.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by RonaldBaggio, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RonaldBaggio

RonaldBaggio IncGamers Member

I am new And have a few Questions.

Hi All,

My name is Ronald and bought D2LOD years ago. Since a few months I started playing again on Bnet.

1) The main problem I ran into is stash space. It's almost impossible to collect stuff for trading or wearing items later on in the game.

I read that ATMA is helpfull but only in SP game's Is there an option that you can increase your stash?

2) Another problems is I play 3 char. My Sorc (lvl 76) My Barb (lvl 18) and my pride Fury Druid (lvl 83 and climbing)

With my sorc I do allot Runs in nightmare (high MF) Sometimes i find nice items. Also the IK MAul and boots. I wanted to so how this would change my druid stats.

So I tried open a game with my sorc. Drop the stuff and close the game. Then with my druid I tried to join the game the Sorc opend. It worked a few times. But this time [email protected]#$%%^^^:cry: :cry: The game does not exist. IK stuff gone. Is there a saver way to switch items.

3) Are there still runewords that can be found or still not activeted by Blizz.

I know that most of the info is in stickies and all. But if you are looking for specific anwsers it's a lot of info to read. So there for i am asking this questions.

Sorry for any wrighting errors. English is not my native Language. That is Dutch.

ps. I love this forum and profide me with a lot of information.

Greetings Ronald.

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Welcome; have a read of the stickies. A few pages a day, keeps the mod stick away.
    1) Not on the realms
    2) Community Forum - Need help with quest/muling thread
    3) No clue

3. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

1. You can use mules, characters used for holding items.
    2. Did you wait 5 minutes for the game to perm? That's pretty safe generally.
    3. There are supposed to be 3 more runewords. They may be activated, or they not. Or it may have been a typo.

4. leetserv

leetserv IncGamers Member

Source on the runewords, Merick?

5. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

1) The main problem I ran into is stash space. It's almost impossible to collect stuff for trading or wearing items later on in the game.

I read that ATMA is helpfull but only in SP game's Is there an option that you can increase your stash?

You can't increase stash size unfortunately. And a patch for that is very unlikely :wink: !

2) Another problems is I play 3 char. My Sorc (lvl 76) My Barb (lvl 18) and my pride Fury Druid (lvl 83 and climbing)

With my sorc I do allot Runs in nightmare (high MF) Sometimes i find nice items. Also the IK MAul and boots. I wanted to so how this would change my druid stats.

So I tried open a game with my sorc. Drop the stuff and close the game. Then with my druid I tried to join the game the Sorc opend. It worked a few times. But this time [email protected]#$%%^^^ The game does not exist. IK stuff gone. Is there a saver way to switch items.

I recommend you wait at least 5 minutes. I always wait createTime+6 minutes, so I'm sure that 5 minutes have passed. For example : 21:32 -> 21:38. But you can't prevent a game from crashing :hanky:...

3) Are there still runewords that can be found or still not activeted by Blizz.

There's a whole list of new runeword's names existing in the D2 files, but for now, there's no clue that these ones will be implemented/activated sooner or later...

6. RonaldBaggio

That is probably(?) the answer. It was an in and out Job, so the speak. It was about 30 seconds. i will try that next time (5 min interval)

tnx for the info.

7. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

The 1.11 patch was supposed to include 10 runewords. It included 7 known runewords. Whether there was a typo, or there are 3 other unknown runewords is not known. In practice though, it works out the same.

8. RonaldBaggio

These name are they created by Blizz. Or by gamers?

9. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

I'll have a guess at the runewords

Single player got 10 new runewrods

10. burke615

burke615 IncGamers Member

A muling warning: if you enter and leave games too quickly (even after they are permed) you will be locked out of BNet for "a bit". I don't recall off the top of my head what the time is, but it is long enough that your game (permed or not) will not be there when you get back.

Also, always mule in a passworded game.

Other options for muling are:

A) Have someone help you. If they hold the items, then you can't lose them, even in a game crash. You have to be able to trust that person not to take your gear, though.

B) Use two computers, and two copies of D2LOD. This only works if you have access to a second machine - even if it is barely capable of running the game - near your primary machine. You should be able to pick up a copy of D2LOD pretty cheaply. Then you can log in on both machines, and you are good to go. If you use this method it helps to have a second account with just mules on it, since funny things happen if two computers logged into the same account are in the BNet area (NOT a game) at the same time. (Not "Ha ha" funny, either; funny like, "Gee, I can't log into BNet - that's funny." :undecided:)

Cheers,
    Burke