Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I am going berserk:(((((

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fuslili, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Fuslili

Fuslili IncGamers Member

I am going berserk:(((((

I am going berserk,i cannot seem to find Tals armor,have everything else.I have been doing Baal runs,Pindle (some diablo) runs 4 day straight(playing 7+ hours a day).
    So far i found 2 occys,arreats face,2 rainbow facets jewls(both on poison),completed barb,necro,druid sets,2 bulcators rings and a ton of other stuff.So can any1 tell me where did you find yours plz.Also is there some other monster besides baal,diablo and pindle that can drop it.I am very demoralised right now.Just need the armor to complete the set.And i have 1 more question can someone describe the experience glich for me.Does it work with playersx or do you need actual players for it to work,and also for what monster type does it work.Thx,and sorry if this was already asked but i searched and didnt find anything.Thx again.

2. Absel

Absel IncGamers Member

Bad grammer overload...

Just keep running Pindle and it will eventually drop. :)

3. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

*shakes head* Do you kids take writing classes? You know, paragraphs, space after punctuation, and such? (But kudos on spelling berserk correctly. ;) )

Anytime you are looking for a single item - Tal's armor in your case - it will take somewhere between 1 and 1000 days. Patience is the key, or maybe trading.

I've never heard of an "experience glitch".

4. salvo

salvo IncGamers Member

new rule i've just learnt:

'Aiming for a specific item will anger D2 gods'

5. Kaptain_Insano

Kaptain_Insano IncGamers Member

Check yourself into the nearest psych ward now if you are going to look for 1 item. Trust me, I have been there, and in the end I took a couple months off from the game.
    Cheers K

6. Feceset

Feceset IncGamers Member

I found all three of mine in Chaos Sanctuary.

7. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

I think I got at least 2 full tal's sets just running baal so there's probably not much left to get from him. :D

Oh yeah, and when you find yourself just missing one piece of something, check your stash. Maybe you already have it. It took my HC sorc the first three acts of hell to realise that she already had the damn tal's orb which was the last piece she was missing of a selffound set... >_< (well, took her only 1/2 of act 1 since that armour came from the pit)

8. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Tal's armor is difficult to find, so don't expect to find it in couple of days. Baal and Pindle are your best bet, run them

Just remember, MFing is all about patience, and so are most other things in d2 too ;)

9. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Did you check for a tyraels might in your stash? maybe you found 1 and dumped it there without noticing..:p
    And D2 can detect which item your looking for by using sencoring embedded in your skull when you installed the game and will cut the odds of that item dropping to 1000th of the original odds. The best plan is to really want a green breast plate, then you'll be getting at least 3 tals armouers per baal run.
    Oh, and we english speakers have a space after punctuation, like this. And this! or like this. See, much easier to read dont you think?

10. Lucky_Seven

Lucky_Seven IncGamers Member

Not waiting this for you:(

Some people don't speek/write english as native language and do some efforts to write something that others understand.
    English is not my native language and I understood everything in his post.
    The guy probably was worried with the words and forgot the punctuation, relax and try to read that without the spaces after punctuation.

In other Forums my signature is:

If you don't understand my English we can go to the bar, drink some Super Bock's and talk in Portuguese. :D

Aposto se ele escrevesse qualquer coisa em servio a maior parte de vós teria muitas dificuldades em ler o texto, e não seria só a falta de pontuação ;)

*edit - ...and this kid is 20

11. shermo

shermo IncGamers Member

I found three in the pits during one weekend mMFO. Of course, I don't think I've found any since, but that's just the way things go. Build your characters around the items you find, rather than the other way round. You've got the full "barb set", so make yourself a barb.

12. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Yeah, but at least make some effort on an ENGLISH board. Besides, I'm sure paragraph and puntuation is still essential in any other language, so there is no excuse to not use it here.

And yeah, 20 or not, he is still a kid to AE. :D

13. Fuslili

Fuslili IncGamers Member

THX man.That really means a lot to me.For the rest I am trying the best I can.English is not my native language and in my intro I already said that and that I am sorry for the misspelling.If you cannot deal with it just say so and I will stop posting.Again I am sorry but this is the best i can do.And thx for the advices regarding Tals armor.

PS I am not a kid:)

14. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Please re-read my post (you too Lucky Seven). I didn't mention spelling. I did mention paragraphs and spaces after punctuation. I bet both of those are used in your native Croatian language.

My daughter is 24, and I still call her a kid. ;)

15. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Speaking of which, when are we gonna get a picture of both of you? :D

16. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

Hell.
    Freezing.
    Over.

Very much the protective family man, is AE. Rightly so.....

17. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Luck and map seed my friend.

If you find that your map seed drops lacquered plates often, especially in certain areas or racks, then you should have a good shot at getting one to drop eventually.

People say run Pindle and the rest ... well, with my necro map seed Hell Pindle is fine ... but it's the prowling dead guys in his garden area is where i've noticed has dropped lacquered plates with regularity.

So, I have two Tal's Armor ... both from the prowling dead guys.

My advice are these:

- keep killing.
    - if you find one map or character that drops lacquered plates then stick with it.

Good luck.

18. corax

corax IncGamers Member

i second that.

oh and fusili don't ever, EVER search for a single item. I spent what could quite possibly have been over 100 hours doing 45 second meph runs searching for a damn stormlash. add onto that all the other hours running pindle,etc just for that lash and i still havent found it.
    hehehhaahohoh *bounces around his padded room*

19. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

AlterEgos Age...

Hey alterEgo when you were a kid was the world in black and white? Did you watch the sabettooths fight it out? :confused: :D

20. farting bob

farting bob Banned

AE remembers when the world was flat and people were burned at the stack for being a witch. AE was never a kid himself, he was born in his 30's and thus feels as if everyone else was, and still is a kid. :p