I Am Back! With questions!!

htotheh

Diabloii.Net Member
I Am Back! With questions!!

School's got me pinned down for the past 2 or 3 months... Didn't really get a chance to go on the internet, especially not for entertainment purposes...

Well, I felt a sense of nostalgia and wanted to play Zelda (nintendo version), and I was wondering, what kind of NES emulator supports Zelda? Can someone send me a link or give me any names or suggestions etc?

Thanks Yall!

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel exactly the same way about that game, I comend your taste sir!
I recommend zsnes, it's the best one, trust me.

I have many an emulator. :laugh:

Oh.... I may not know who you are, but I don't care. Next time you come back, bring pie!

edit: oops if by nes you meant nes, and you probably did mean nes and not snes, then sorry I don't think zsnes is compatable with nes games

htotheh

Diabloii.Net Member
By nes I mean nes, lol =)

Edit: I may have asked this before, but I don't remember getting an answer, or I just never asked before, but anyway, does anyone know the name of a Chinese/Japanese game (most likely Chinese) called (literal translation) Eating/Consuming the World? It's like a strategy/story-based game about Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Anyone know the actual name of that game?

nicro tower

Diablo: IncGamers Member
is it in chinese?? and again google is your best friend
and also a random guess at the game: dynasty warriors?

htotheh

Diabloii.Net Member
Nevermind I found it, it's called Destiny of Emperor! Now I can die an old man and know that I beat every game I played! hahahahaha

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I use one called Console Classix, I think it's legit. It's pretty good from what I've seen. Someone on here told me about it, I can't remember who.

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
I use one called Console Classix, I think it's legit. It's pretty good from what I've seen. Someone on here told me about it, I can't remember who.
Can you post a link to it? (i mean, are you allowed to :shocked: )

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
GameTap locks me out because I'm not in the U.S., the bastards. Also, does it let you play NES games for free indefinitely?