Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I am back... sort off...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Bob_Bastard, May 6, 2005.

1. Bob_Bastard

Bob_Bastard IncGamers Member

I am back... sort off...

I think it will be a good think to reintroduce myself since I have been away for so long (I was there during the Inquisition week-end, with the banning of Greybeard and the rest of the bunch. If you don't know what I am talking about don't bother...).
    Job change, moving to a new city and a new house, new baby and everything, keep me away from all the Diablo stuff but now I kind of having a little more time on my hand (yeah right...) am I am back with a vengance!
    I play mostly Barbarian and mostly Iron Barb.
    I try a Necro once but get bored with it really fast.
    So just to say hi and hoping everybody have a nice week-end!
    Ciao
    Bob

2. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Good thing you clairified which one, I think you'll find that the months have not been kind to older memebers.

Welcome back and congrats on the new baby, b or g? Stop by the EMB, it's got an EU lounge, a pool, a patio, and loads of other new and improvedness.

3. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Welcome back! I was here back then... Can't say I remember you though.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

You forgot the trampoline moony!
    Anyway, welcome back stranger, i hope you enjoy your stay and post a bit more often.:D

5. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Welcome back.

It's good to see there's still some people around who can remember the old times, of Darkness and GB.

Also what necro builds have you tried? I tried to make an Overlord and he got deleted quite quickly. A poison necro or a bone nec are both a lot less boring IMO, but others will disagree.

And if you like Ironbarbs, then how about a brickdin? Off the top of my head I can't remember many details, except it involves max'ing defiance and holy shield to get insane defence.

6. Bob_Bastard

Bob_Bastard IncGamers Member

I try a mix of bone and poison Necro, but waiting for the monster to die after a poison dagger hit is not my type. Too long.
    I have never try a Paladin, the fun with the Iron Barb is the amount of damage you can do with concentrate, not just the defense.

For the old time, I remember the monday after the great purge, it was soooo bad. Everybody was flaming everybody it was insane...
    I suppose its should happen after a certain time to pass the bad blood that build up when you get to the forum critical mass.
    Bob

7. bradley_turner

bradley_turner IncGamers Member

welcome back to the forums, although i joined ~ the same time as you, i dont seem to recall your account name unfortunately

8. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

Welcome back.